TDN Members - What is your "Dream Pet"?

Izzy ♥

Mara elephantes and mara lupes are amazing.

For some reason i love the how chunky and round they are. ^_^

I've been trading around in hopes to eventually get a pet worthy enough to trade for one of these. right now i have a halo and grey bunny. pray for me for october trades to get one of these mara babies!

My dream pet is a Maraquan Peophin, a Maraquan Eyrie and a White Xweetok :D

Whats a maraquan peo look like o_O

I bet it'd be realllly pretty though, if they ever created one. :yes:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. You can use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hmm...does anyone know where I can find the list that used to be on the first post? o_O One of my sides is finished as far as the pets I want on it, so I've been using it to adopt pets from the pound and zap them until they become someone's dream pet -- I was keeping an eye on this thread since I'd rather give a pet to someone at TDN than some random person from the boards. But without the list it's a lot harder...it takes forever to comb through the whole thread just to find out if someone wants a particular pet. :(

If anyone's interested, my current "project pet" is Henpha (though she's currently a Gold Mynci, so I doubt anyone's interested in her as-is. :P) Without the list maybe I'll just update this post if she turns into something more interesting -- if she turns into something you want, I believe I have NMs blocked right now on the account she's on, but feel free to mail me on my main (kaiko_kai), or PM me here. Only requirement is a good home. :)

Good luck to those looking for a pet!

I have tons of dream pets ^__^ They would be:

Lupes -- shadow lupe, darigan lupe, ghost lupe, magma lupe, purple lupe, skunk lupe, striped lupe.

Main ones: Darigan or Magma.

Draik -- darigan draik, faerie draik, magma draik, maraquan draik, mutant draik, shadow draik, skunk draik, white draik, zombie draik.

Main ones: maraquan draik and skunk draik.

eyrie -- darigan eyrie, faerie eyrie, halloween eyrie, magma eyrie, maraquan eyrie, shadow eyrie, striped eyrie, skunk eyrie, baby eyrie, electric eyrie.

Main: faerie eyrie and halloween eyrie.

Gelert -- darigan gelert,ghost gelert, halloween gelert, magma gelert, maraquan gelert, mutant gelert, shadow gelert, spotted gelert.

Main: darigan gelert and maraquan gelert.

Hissi -- baby hissi, darigan hissi, faerie hissi, fire hissi, grey hissi, halloween hissi, ice hissi, magma hissi, maraquan hissi, shadow hissi, white hissi.

Main: baby hissi, darigan hissi, halloween hissi, maraquan hissi, and faerie hissi.

Ixi -- darigan ixi, ghost ixi, grey ixi, halloween ixi, magma ixi, shadow ixi, skunk ixi, tyrannian ixi, zombie ixi.

Main: darigan ixi and magma ixi.

Koi -- camouflage koi, faerie koi, halloween koi, magma koi, skunk koi, striped koi, spotted koi.

Main: faerie koi, halloween koi, and striped koi.

Kougra -- darigan kougra, halloween kougra, jelly kougra, magma kougra, maraquan kougra, purple kougra, tyrannian kougra.

Main: darigan kougra, magma kougra, and maraquan kougra.

Krawk -- baby krawk, darigan krawk, magma krawk, robot krawk, shadow krawk, zombie krawk.

Main: darigan krawk, and robot krawk.

Uni -- baby uni, darigan uni, fire uni, halloween uni, magma uni, maraquan uni, mutant uni, pirate uni, shadow uni, skunk uni, snow uni, striped uni, zombie uni, white uni,grey uni.

Main: darigan uni, halloween uni, grey uni, shadow uni, and pirate uni.

Wocky -- darigan wocky, grey wocky, magma wocky, skunk wocky, snow wocky, striped wocky, pirate wocky.

Main: darigan wocky, grey wocky, magma wocky, and skunk wocky.

xweetok -- baby xweetok, darigan xweetok, fire xweetok, ghost xweetok, magma xweetok,purple xweetok, skunk xweetok, white xweetok.

Main: darigan xweetok,purple xweetok, skunk xweetok, and white xweetok.

I know its alot ^__^ but they are all just so awsome looking ^__^

My dream pet, would be a Cybunny. Though I'm still deciding what I would paint him/her.

But I already have 4 pets, (One of which is a poogle which I ADORE.) I can't bring my self to pound any of my pets.

So, i guess a Cybunny is out of the question, ):

Hmm...does anyone know where I can find the list that used to be on the first post?

Was going to ask where this list is too. I have a few LEs and a handful of painted pets (vwn fire/2 baby/2 kikos/hissie and and island kau) I was looking to see if anyone had a dreamie I could help with. :( I don't need pets in return so the UFT threads of no use to me.

Hmm....

I'm also just zapping a pet and seing if anyone wants ... the pet, for lack of gender...

The pet is Netteii, and she's currently a blue chia (stupid lab *kicks*), but keep an eye out. If she happenes to turn into your dream pet, just mail me on that account or here on TDN and we'll talk.

Also got two more pets in line, so yeah.

@Neomama; I'd love to adopt the Hissi(s), if you're trying to adopt out.

Now I can't decide weither to get a Krawk or Draik.

Argh, why can't they allow 5 pets!?!?

Isn't that mainly what side accounts are for? This is why I have side accounts. Part of my 'theme' is to get all the Olympian gods/goddesses that I like, so I need side accounts to host some of them.

Isn't that mainly what side accounts are for? This is why I have side accounts. Part of my 'theme' is to get all the Olympian gods/goddesses that I like, so I need side accounts to host some of them.

Olympian gods/goddesses? You might wanna elaborate....