What Should The Next PB Be?

amitybelle

What do you want the next one to be? Or do you just want the Lutari PB to be useful?

I want a Shenkuu PB! I love everything Japanese/Asian and I think the pets would be SO cute! Aw and you could have one or two as origami ^_^.

CUTIE PIES.

103.gif100.gif

And by painting your pet Shenkuu you could get the Bonju avatar! Haha. Definitely. Or feeding an exotic food to a Shenkuu pet. I'll stop now or I'll keep making up more imaginary scenarios...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shanemk
The paintbrush paintbrush. It turns your pet into a paintbrush!

Haha I wouldn't doubt it if that will be one of TNT's little april fool's gags. But yea...Lutari PB needs to become active, its just ridiculous for it not to.

Well, i would want a Gem paint brush, that would turn your pets into... gems.. or rocks.. w/e you want it to be called.

Hmm.. Or even a flower brush. Kinda like strawberry, but like.. lovelyer... ya know? But w/e XD

^Yes, I LOVE Sponge! It's a Lab colour, I haven't been lucky enough yet though.

See them here- http://neocolours.de/petdb.php?colour=Spon...pet=&pose=1. I think the Koi is my favourite. Before the re-draw they were 'flat' like proper sponges, you can see what I mean, look at the old Aisha's. http://neocolours.de/petdb.php?colour=Sponge&pet=Aisha. Now they all look more solid, more 3D. Not so good at explaining but I know what I mean :-P.

It would be greatif they brought out a Shenkuu Paint Brush yeah, that would be pretty cute :D It would be good also, if MSPP was made also a paint brush, not just a lab colour. Unless I'm wrong and you can already paint them that, in which case just ignore that comment. :D lol. Although if they did, I expect it would be one of the most expensive Paint Brushes. :)

Guest shanemk
^Yes, I LOVE Sponge! It's a Lab colour, I haven't been lucky enough yet though.

See them here- http://neocolours.de/petdb.php?colour=Spon...pet=&pose=1. I think the Koi is my favourite. Before the re-draw they were 'flat' like proper sponges, you can see what I mean, look at the old Aisha's. http://neocolours.de/petdb.php?colour=Sponge&pet=Aisha. Now they all look more solid, more 3D. Not so good at explaining but I know what I mean :-P.

Haha the sponge neopets made me lol. They look like the have sores.

I would choose a wood paintbrush *Cheesy smile*

Yeah a wood paint brush would be really cool.

I wish there was a pixel paint brush, where your pets would look all pixelated, like an old Mario game. I think that'd be really cool :D

I'd like these paintbrushes:

Easter

Valentines Day

Summer Sun

And also, like Morgan said, cheese. Perhaps we should have an Autumn Leaves one too. :P And flower, and... ANYTHING nature! Well, I know snow is, but it's already out. So something else to do with nature!

Well I have to say I love all of these ideas, especially Shenkuu because like Xepha said, all the other worlds have a brush.

I just want more paint brushes. I don't care if I would ever use them or not just more paint brushes! And more petpet paint brushes!

I know this would be insane amounts of work, but I just got this idea that it would be cool to have a paint brush that turned you petpet into a pet...

Like how you can with the Krawk, and to make it easier on graphics they could make it like the baby brush where they can't use customization items.

p.s. Great Topic Amitybelle

(Also, what about a Gothic Paintrbush? or Origami Paintbrush.. I can see some neat ones with that)

Also.. there is a Pirate brush.. why not Ninja? I want a wedding brush though >o>

Something ill share.. i remember this a while ago..

What the pets MIGHT look like with Clown or Jewel Paintrbuishes..

clown_paintbrush.gif

chia_clown_baby.gifgrarrl_clown_baby.gif

krawk_clown_baby.gifbruce_clown_baby.gif

lutari_clown_baby.gifblumaroo_clown_baby.gif

jewel_paintbrush.gif

jetsam_jewel_baby.gifhissi_jewel_baby.gif

chomby_jewel_baby.gifeyrie_jewel_baby.gif

cybunny_jewel_baby.gifuni_jewel_baby.gif

All of these can be found on Bebingoo's pet page <3

I remember seeing those before! Not that particular set (the clowns are new to me) but Neopet colours people have made up and drawn.

I'm not a fan of clowns but the Lutari is adorable!

EDIT: I like this one too. http://www.neopets.com/~Altadorian_Hunter.