What Should The Next PB Be?

amitybelle

How cool would it be if there was a Wizard or Knight paint brush? Like when you painted them your pet would be in a full set of robes with a wand, or in a full set of armor and a nice shining sword or mace or whatever weapon.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thanks for the images Jun! Those rock or do they gem? Sorry that was a terrible joke!

Not a fan of the clown, but the gemstone ones are awesome. I love whoever made those images.

I almost suggested something like the independence day one. A paint brush that somehow resembled earth, and then it could be country themed pets.

Can you image like Mexican Fiesta pets, or St. Patrick's pets, or I mean the possibilities are endless, which is why it wouldn't work...to hard on TNT.

I also love the Ninja idea, AND RIGHT ON ABOUT THE ALIENS! Where are the rest of the Aliens?

Another world that is without a PB is Altador...I'm not 100% sure what their pets would be though. Maybe greek pets? Like togas.

Or perhaps the pets could be made to look like a constellation or even just really shimmery and shiny. Like glittery pets maybe?

Oh that's a whole other idea! Glitter Paint Brush. A brush that could go on top of any other paint color and just make your pet glittery.

I was thinking about Altador too. We've got Royal, I know that's not really Altador though... wee Greek pets would be awesome!

97.gif

statue_light_04_3cab2.gif

There's another Kacheek floating around the site somewhere that I really like. I think he's on one of the banners, 'register today' or something.

(Also, what about a Gothic Paintrbush? or Origami Paintbrush.. I can see some neat ones with that)

Also.. there is a Pirate brush.. why not Ninja? I want a wedding brush though >o>

----

I think you have some really good ideas there! I also love the idea and looks a=of wha could be a "gem" or "Jewel " paint brush. They are a really good idea. I think that they should make an Altaor one too. I mean, some of them they don't even have to work on, they can just copy the ones from the Hall of Heroes :D lol

I like the idea of a lot of these PB's if I had a long conversation about it you'd realise I have more than a few ideas for the next paint brush. I wonder what the next paint brush will be, if they make another one that is ^_^

But if they made a Shenkuu one I think they'd be very very cute! I would probably get one, though if they made a Shenkuu PB I get the feeling they would be one of the more expensive ones.

Now a Noevian one would be nice!

Altador, Meridal, and a few other places lake brushes too, but in all reality XD A lot of the brush jsut happen to link with the places, ya know? though the Halloween brush might link to the the Haunted Woods, as its original name was like Halloween town or something silly like that

LOL really? Halloween Town... that's funny. Yes it's definitely linked with the Haunted Woods, you can see 'Halloween Paint Brushes' in there. When I first started Neopets I thought that meant you could buy the brush in there. Sad when I found you couldn't :[.

Yeah.. and i think they are still expensive! But hmm.. lets see... What other colors should that have.. If they have Goth, why not Gangu @w@ Id like that! tan pets with blonde hair! soooo cute! Also! Magical School girl @w@ Or Mecha! Id like that too XD

They could have a 'character' brush. This gave me the idea-

elivthadepbzx0.gif

A male Kacheek could be Eliv Thade, a female one would be... whatever famous female Kacheek is around!

Female Usul- HANNAH! EPIC WANT!

Male Bori- Armin.

Female Ixi- Sophie.

Female Cybunny- Princess Lunara.

Male Skeith- King Skarl.

Male Krawk- Dorak.

I guess some characters would miss out, but... tough :-P.

So, you get the idea. I want Hannah and Eliv Thade pets now. Maybe I should just buy the plushies.

Personally i think that is too many brushes. And I don't think TNT would ever approve of such an idea, considering their want to divide the 'real' pets from the 'plot' pets.

What about a military pet? They could be in uniform and stuff. And to keep people from protesting, it would be generic, Neopets Army uniforms.

Personally i think that is too many brushes. And I don't think TNT would ever approve of such an idea, considering their want to divide the 'real' pets from the 'plot' pets.

What about a military pet? They could be in uniform and stuff. And to keep people from protesting, it would be generic, Neopets Army uniforms.

Oh no, it would just be one brush, not a different brush for every character. One brush for each species would be madness! These are just ideas anyway, I don't think TNT would actually do it ;).

Guest shanemk
Man, cuz of the PC I couldnt watch the gem pets and all :(

PS: We forgot the Lutari Island PB *wishes that they make it active*

Oh no buddy, trust me, I covered that on the first page of this thread, believe you me! ;)

I think it would be fantastic if they made a Gem/Jewel Paint Brush, I have a fair few Dream Pets and I have worked out the accounts I will have them on. On my main I will have a Baby Korbat and on my side accounts I will have the rest of my Dream Pets. My point is, if they made a Jewel/Gem Paint Brush, then I would probably have one of them on my main :D I also think that a Meridell Paint Brush would be a good idea, I think that if they did that, the Usuls would be really cute, for one, I think... :D

Also the idea of a Hannah one would be good, I know I for one would probably paint an Usul if there was such a thing ^_^

I mentioned the leaf and flower PBs earlier... and I thought of a new one. How about they make a Neopets Game PB? Like... if you painted a Female Chia with it, she would turn to Adee! And with a Male Wocky, it could be Wallace from Wicked Wocky Wobble! How about a Gnome PB? :)

Gosh, those gem pets are just adorable!! I demand we riot on the site until we can get them :P They're a little...static, but with all the customizations you can do anyways, they'd end up snazzy. Also, I'm lovin' the secret agent PB. Maybe it can be tied into a plot and/or revealing a new, super spy type world?

paintbrushsecretagentmh8.gif

It could be the official brush of the next world! Spy-topia... <_< Espionage-land? Someplace extra mod-looking, with hidden links everywhere. Like a game of clue!

*imagination runs wild*

Wow. Just... wow. I wonder what a Mote Paint Brush could be... I would love to have different motes in the shape of Neopets' heads. Like... an Ice Mote in the shape of a Bori's, a Water Mote in the shape of a Peophin's, a Dee Mote in the shape of a Yurble's... all that kind of thing. That would be interesting. A mote could be for two different pets, as well. Like water = Koi and Peophins, and Dust for Kyriis and Unis. Basically to do with plot and game character's main moods and/or homeland. So water motes for Koi and Peophins because they're pets that live in the water... Dee because it's an unhappy kind of mote, so it would suit the Yurble nicely. Especially because of the Yurble Janitor, he loses his temper most of the time! And the Dust Mote for the Kyriis and Unis, because of Jazan and his steed living in Qasala. I won't bore you with me going on and on about the different motes... don't want you yawning, so I shall stop here. :P

Guest shanemk
This pet is really awesome, I know it's in clothing but this is what I imagine a Shenkuu Hissi would look like!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Viper__Venom

Gah hurry up May I want a Hissi!

Wooow that Hissi is amazing! It looks like a Chinese Dragon. Looks like they used kougra glasses for the eyes but were able to cover up the glasse part? Very very nice!