What Should The Next PB Be?

amitybelle

I think the Imperial Exam game is from China. I'm not sure though. I like the chemeleon idea. I also like the rockstar one. xD

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shenkuu one also piques my interest. Is Shenkuu based off China or Japan? The Imperial Exam game is making me think China

Shenkuu is kinda a mix of both (and it's hard to tell in the first place, since Japan is very much like China, being that Japan copied most of China's ideas). Some of the clothing looks Japanese, others look Chinese. The architecture is Japanese on some and Chinese on others.

You're right though. The clothing worn by the Kacheek in Imperial Exam is Chinese.

Is the jelly paintbrush out? Because I would like to see more jelly-painted pets around!

Also, I think it'd be really cool to see weather themed pets - like a cloudy colored pet, or a sunny colored pet, snow colored, etc... Or elemental pets, I think those would be really cute.

Is the jelly paintbrush out? Because I would like to see more jelly-painted pets around!

Also, I think it'd be really cool to see weather themed pets - like a cloudy colored pet, or a sunny colored pet, snow colored, etc... Or elemental pets, I think those would be really cute.

TNT made a Jelly PB but never released it. The only way to get a Jelly pet is via the Lab Ray.

We have a few weather pets! There's a Cloud and Snow PB, and if you want to count it, Rainbow.

TNT made a Jelly PB but never released it. The only way to get a Jelly pet is via the Lab Ray.

We have a few weather pets! There's a Cloud and Snow PB, and if you want to count it, Rainbow.

Oh, that's right :P I totally forgot the snow and cloud pets.

I'm still behind the espionage themed pets. I think a James Bond/spy-esque pets would be really nifty. I think a whole spy world would be cool. With secret links, and perhaps a new daily. Kinda like something you'd see off of Spy v. Spy.

Ooh! What if we had a create your own paintbrush contest? We could send the winner to Neopets so that they could consider it! In fact, we could send in the top 3. That would be awesome!

Lol weren't the flappers from the 20s?

How about a rockstar paint brush? I think that'd be interesting...

That WOULD be interesting! Funny to see some Mick Jagger, Gene Simmons and David Bowie-types running around Neopia. They've got a lot of styles to base their ideas on, as well. But if not rockstar, then maybe music-themed at least.

Well, maybe we could send in a letter FIRST, making sure that they would at least look at our Top 5 winners! That way, they will at least have SOME ideas for later on, even if they don't accept it now.

Ooh! What if we had a create your own paintbrush contest? We could send the winner to Neopets so that they could consider it! In fact, we could send in the top 3. That would be awesome!
I have thought of something similar to this!

I wish TNT would make a 'create your own PB' as a subject for the Random Contest. You'd get to see so many awesome ideas as well as a new brush! I guess they could pick ONE winner instead of five or so, five might be too much work for them.

I definitely think they should make either a Shenkuu PB or an Altador PB. I've always been attracted to pets that are wearing Shenkuu clothing and a Shenkuu PB would be just awesome!

No, but I mean we send in the five top entries. We could even interact with other sites like jellyneo and sunnyneo, and that way it wouldn't just be from TNT. that way, many Neopians would have a chance.