-
Posts
9007 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
523
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Angeló
-
Day 10 : I wasn't involved in any NC features but I like Altador Day 11 : Same. I didn't buy any Capsules but i like the look of the Space Babies one Prizes Lord Darigan Scooter Wocky Perfume Bottle
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Day 8 : I really like the Woodland Techo because it's based on a real life animal .. but so is the Maraquan Kiko .. also I can see myself owning a Maraquan Kiko one day Day 9 : The Cyberpunk Draik Outfit is second to none ! Prizes : Rose-Flavoured Coffee All About Glass
-
The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes colour to Electric!! The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and she changes colour to Cloud!!
-
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Day 6 : Oh God NOT the Altador Cup ! That was the worst event EVER !! it should have been in the "let's never speak of this again" category Day 7 : I was torn between the Pandaphant and the Feepit .. but I went for the Pandaphant because I hope to one day own a Pandaphant of every color Prizes Ask Igneot Anything Tropical Jelly Beans
-
Sold KBAT @ 63 Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission. Summary : You had 20132 NP. After 8 successful transactions, you have 524112.
-
Day 5 All the 4 captions they chose were captions I wasn't featured in , so I just chose randomly Prize Xampher Plushie
-
The ray is fired at pizzadeliveryguy... ... and she changes colour to Skunk!!
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. Happy Valentine's
-
-
-
The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes into a Green Yurble!!
-
Don't play Dice A Roo and fight in the Battledome at the same time Pant Devil Attack! The pant devil attacks!!! He steals 'Vux Codestone'
-
Day 2 The Futility of Existence was a no-brainer. I love this book and I have it in my Gallery Prize Pink Gormball Snowball Day 3 It was a tough choice between the Amulet and the Tuxedo, but I actually used the Amulet with my Mutant Lenny, while the Tuxedo still sits in my SDB Prize Its Not Easy Being Purple Day 2
-
I just logged-in for a few minutes to do my dailies before I go to work and I was spinning the Fruit Machine when someone offered on one of my lots. It was the exact amount I'm asking for so I just accepted it ... and then this ... We both got lucky I guess .. If it was a few minutes sooner or later we would've both missed out ... cz this item is really HTS !
-
i've never seen a Faerie Ukali before !!!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
oh wow i can't believe this is the 10th Neopies ! anyway here's my vote for Day 1 Prize Rainbow Neopets Notebook
-
-
The ray is fired at pizzadeliveryguy... ... and he changes colour to Camouflage!!
-
The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and she changes colour to Gold!!
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.