-
Posts
9007 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
523
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Angeló
-
You can only get free training at Cap'n Threelegs Academy , unfortunately
-
As Granny said, move that pet to a side account. and this happens to almost everyone. I have a zapped Stealthy Lutari that i cant get rid of
-
Day 6 The Scrollery
-
The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and she changes into a Green Hissi!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
-
The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes colour to White!! Just in time for Easter
-
Day 4 Booktastic books
-
Day 3 Mystical Surroundings (Sakhmet) Neopian Orchestral Classics I actually bought the Spring Piano for 4000 NP and the Negg Music Box for 2000 NP and a friend sent me the Stained Glass Guitar So now I can focus on trying for the stamp
-
I really love the Grey Vandagyre Its facial expression is so cute
-
Day 2 The Beach Same neggs as yesterday
-
I'm very excited about the AAA ! it's been closed since 2015. Although I never get anything from there but I'm happy to know it works again. Also a friend of mine got the Rubbish Dump avatar yesterday so it's possible. I am yet to see any items there ...
-
Day 1 Legendary Petpets Steampunk Windup Robot I'm very excited about the Music Negg. I want all 3 prizes. Also the Stained Glass Guitar (I didn't know it was a prize last night, otherwise I would've chosen the Stained Glass Negg. But the Robot is really cute)
-
The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes into a Red Poogle!!
-
Most people buy used cars nowadays You need to test drive it with a mechanic first and have its Carfax documents
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Paintbrush colours based on real-life animals (and plants)
Angeló replied to Duskitty's topic in Neopets General Chat
The Maraquan Lutari , based on Axolotl .. it's one of the cutest Pets out there and I have to mention the Flamengo , aka Pink Lenny , because it's my girlfriend's favorite animal in the world and i made one named after her ... -
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Congrats !!!! Im not that good or patient with games so dont care about the color as long as it's a Trophy I got a Damaged Evil Coconut from the Coconut Shy
-
The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes colour to Sponge!! A sponge Ninja .. interesting
-
-
They made a shop especially for Dung Foods .. i hope they'd do that for real and move all the Dung items there so they won't keep popping up for me when i'm trying to buy actual food items
-
i only looked at my main and none of my pets turned UC (maybe cz they are all new art) but yeah i want UC's back more than ever now still didn't bother to fix my pets customizations though .. i'll do it later today (Sunday) cz i've been working all week
-