Happy Draik Day!

hrtbrk

I've been waiting, mostly patiently, for Draik Day!

I love the Stealthy Draik. The stealthy clothing items are awesome. And the female clothing set = complete amazingness. Totally going on my wishlist for my Draiks, though I think it will look best on my Desert one.

Wow, the Stealthy one is gorgeous! I'm glad they really did that one justice. The female outfit is fab- I love awesome lady warriors. :D

I, too, have waited and kept an FFQ for Stealthy Draiks, haha. I love the detail on it, so it was worth the wait! Now I just have to figure out who to paint or if I want a totally different pet for it, but the base colour is lovely. The clothes are super fun, too! :D

We have all waited so patiently for this day to come! Stealthy turned out spectacular, and I especially love the female clothing set.

I think, since they already have a Stealthy Draik clothes set, that they couldn't simply do another "ninja" -type clothing set for their Stealthy colour, so they opted for a more intricate version, unlike other species which are basically very ninja-ish :)