Immortals

Guest Levy

Sahetow searched the boat she arrived in to see if their was any money or some kind of bartering item. If she could find something of value, maybe she could convince someone here to get her to America.

Her hopes were quickly dashed, as there was nothing but dirt that turned into mud as the water sloshed in. Sahetow sighed and walked away from the port, looking at the homeless people sitting away from the crowd.

Should she join them? Would there be a person who could help her reach her destination? No, why would there be? If any of these people could leave, they'd be gone by now. Nothing could be worse than living like this.

Sahetow pondered her options: join the homeless or set out on her own again. She managed to survive in the desert for many decades, so why not here for a few days? At least until she could find someone to help her. Sahetow decided that that was her best option, so she jumped into the crowd. A few paces later, she jumped back out and stumbled right into a fruit stall. Some of the oranges spilled out, and the shopkeeper was obviously irritated with Sahetow. She helped pick them up, all the while slipping a couple in her pocket.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Levy

Lena got the motor on the raft running that fastest it could and she made it to the small island. As soon as she hit the beach she ran into the forest, using her sword as a machete.

"Uh Darwin, we've got a slight problem - Lena just went into some way dense jungle - I can't track her from satellite. Unless those Apaches of yours can track her on infra-red?"

Darwin snorted. "Okay, firstly, they're not my Apaches. And secondly, can 25 tonnes of C4 blast through a cardboard door? Just sit tight and help me to figure out where those launch codes came from, and we'll pick up your friend for you."

((I'm not really sure what's going to happen. I can't really think of what else to put in Sahetow's part 'til someone finds her. :/ ))

((Well Lena could decide to go back to Indonesia first and somehow randomly meet up with Sahetow.))

((It would be rather hard to find an orange thief in a large crowd. I don't know how this thing will work out. Maybe Levy has the answer. x_x))

Guest Levy

Lena ran for over a half hour then burst out the other end of the island with a jet ski. With this new transport she took off at full throttle to the west. She had no clue where she was going... nothing but instincts drive her, always have. She has been in this part of the world before. Indonesian fishing ports dead ahead, hopefully she can get lost...

• 2 weeks later...

((Lena and Leon working together can find anyone. Right?

And I can't think of much to do with Asteros either, unless he decides to wish Lena and Sahetow there...))

((Meh, why not? No one's posted in days. And we need to pump some life back into this thread. :( ))

The two heavily modified Apache attack helicopters headed out over the island, their crews quickly spotting the distinct trail of Lena's jet ski. One of the choppers reduced altitude until it was only a few metres above the waves, advancing until it came up alongside the jet ski, but at a distance where there was no risk to Lena from its rotor blades. The pilot of the other Apache spun his aircraft expertly, flying backwards several hundred metres in the air so as to train its weapons systems on any incoming Philippino military units.

One of the crew members of the Apache flying alongside Lena opened a large side hatch and leaned out, holding a megaphone in one hand. "Excuse me ma'am! We've been sent by one of Leon's friends to pick you up! Could you please let us take you on board?!"

Children can sometimes be very patient.

This was why Asteros was still sitting at the dock when the next group of police came in to investigate the absence of the first.

However, children - and anyone else, for that matter - can also be very, very lucky. Asteros chose that moment, for no particular reason, to drop into the sea. He didn't splash very loudly, since he had entered feet first, and the police filtered this out. They were listening for footsteps and similar alarming noises.

He couldn't swim, of course. He didn't really need to, as the water held his face (while floating on his back, at least) above the water. ((This works for me in swimming pools. :P)) The ground sloped alarmingly downwards, disappearing into the depths after only a few metres, but this did not bother him. Neither did the presence of an incoming shark, which ignored him, because he expected - and, subconsciously, wanted - it to. It was the right size for someone who ignored him.

There weren't any boats around. He just floated there, moving slowly out to sea...

• 1 month later...

(whoa, how long have I not posted?)

Seth had died, and as he had been an Australian citizen, (though being allowed to live in the UK) Gwythern felt it his responsibility to ferry his body back to his old home, in the place where he had lived in Australia (where it was, I can't remember.). The Plane flight there had been fine, though there had been many weird looks over his passport, yet again. The funeral had been held, and after a week's brief sojourn, Gwythern flew back to the UK, but tragically, the plane was denied flight passage in mid-air over southern Malaysia, so, the pilot attempted to move around Malaysia, but caught in a tropical storm, crash-landed in the Barisan Mountains of Sumatra.

(I can't think of a good finish to my part, Thanedom calls me.)

((This RP is pretty much dead. However, I won't close it unless Levy wants it to be closed. He has the power to restart it if he wants to. ;o))

((I honestly have no clue how to kickstart it... Theo's been busy and I don't have any ideas. Close it if you want.))