Pokemon Thread

Revenge

It doesn't matter. I've only got no lv 100s, and with the lv 50 rule it doesn't matter what level our pokemon are as long as they're 50 or above. So whaddya say?

EDIT: It seems I'm alone again... Ah, well. Maybe tomorrow or something.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Levy

It doesn't matter what level they are whether they be above or below 50. Their stats are adjusted to 50. I know from experience.

Well I don't read the breeding sections, and apparently neither does Levy. Were all way too focused on battling. Hey, do you want to battle? I have your friend code and everything, but I've yet to battle you...

EDIT: This is annoying me... I haven't been able to find anyone who wants to battle right now. :hmmph:

Ah, I'm bored! Somebody agree to battle me! I don't care if I lose!

• 3 weeks later...

The Macargo thing is beracuse of it's ability. Any pokemon with Magma Armour or Flame Body will cut the number of steps you need to take. The Magby family (Magby, Magmar, Magmortar) has Flame Body, and the Slugma one (Slugma and Macargo) have both. Only Camperupt has just Magma Armour.

OK, then that gives me a reason to use my magcargo. Nice to know.

I haven't battled anyone in a long time. I've just spent the time training my new team and fixing up older ones. I have a bunch of pokemon up to level 95, and I didn't even try. That's boredom. Someone battle me?

Any tips on who is the best starter in all 4 versions of the pokemon games? o_O

In any of the games ,except diamond or pearl (Chimchar is beast), start with a grass type. b)

I usually like grass type, but in GSC I preferred Totodile. I choose it because it's appealing to me, but I never pick the fire one because my brother always picks the fire one and I'd like to be different. And I just like grass better. I am getting a chimchar traded to me soon (Infernape is a beast) so... yeah. Just choose whatever type you think is cooler. :cool:

• 6 months later...

I love pokemon I have almost every single game but some of them broke. I remember when I was like 5 or 6 years old that I would always waste my money on pokemon cards, I had like 600 cards. Then my mom threw most of them away though :(.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.