Pokemon Thread

Revenge

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flamethrower's an awesome move. I don't use it much, though...

My brother has a shiny Arcanine. It has Extremespeed and Flamethrower. (I didn't get to see the other moves...)

Smeargle?

Guest Levy

Well the sisters just evolved. Here are their stats as of lvl 30.

Dragonair (fem) (To be named Haru)

HP: 79

Attack: 73

Defense: 51

Sp. Atk: 57

Sp. Def: 50

Speed: 66

Dragonair (fem) (To be named Hana)

HP: 76

Attack: 70

Defense: 57

Sp. Atk: 54

Sp. Def: 49

Speed: 65

Guest Levy

I think I'll train Haru and leave her as a Dragonair. As for Hana, her stats won't ever be able to really compete with Haru so Hana will be evolved into a Dragonite.

((Free cookie to whoever can figure out where their names come from Haru and Hana))

Hmm, I wonder where the Mew came from...?

Question for a team I'm having: Should I teach my Claydol Stealth Rock, or should I have it keep Rapid Spin? The two are essentially opposites; one sets a trap, the other gets rid of traps. Which one do you think I should go with?

Guest Levy

I find that trap-getter-rid-of-er a bit pointless. Traps don't cause that much damage in my experience and if you can take out the offending pokemon the trap is usually gone.

I say get rid of the trapping moves and teach it a good old power move.

I'm with Levy on this one. Offense is the best defense. Of course, it's your choice, but I don't generally both with traps and such.

Guest Levy

I'm like Kenpatchi Zaraki. Full frontal brute attacks and such are the only things that let me have a fun time in a fight. Everything else like traps, double team, and a black bankai that eliminates all senses is just a nuisance.

What I think is that while passive damage does make little difference, these small things might make a difference in a drawn out battle. Besides, Claydol isn't really my "attacking pokemon." So, after hearing your says, I've replaced one of it's trapping moves (it had two) with Earth Power, and left the other trapping move's slot in limbo. I'll have to think of something to fill that place, a defensive something. I have enough attacks for it.

Erm, none.

I like using too many different pokemon to be able to focus on one long enough to be lv.100. Most of them are around the 50-60 range, the highest I've ever gotten was 81, which is the level my original team is at, which includes Torterra and Vaporeon. I keep them all balanced so I won't have any trouble in PBR. (With that level 30-over rule, my opponents are always the same level as my highest level pokemon, so having a level 80, with the rest lv 52 means only one poke would stand a chance. :( )

Guest Levy

Translation: Her bother knows a guy online that has hacking capabilities.

((Sorry if that sounded offensive, that wasn't my goal.))

Translation: Her bother knows a guy online that has hacking capabilities.

((Sorry if that sounded offensive, that wasn't my goal.))

It's not really hacking capabilities. The guy got the Mew legitimately and then used Action Replay (which anyone can buy) to reproduced it.

I don't know if you were referring to the shiny at all but, my brother found a shiny Golem and traded it for a shiny Ponyta.

Guest Levy

Action Replay is basically hacking software ain't it?

And I understand that about the Rapidash. I caught a shiny Cacturne, now I'm trying to trade it for something.

Action Replay is basically hacking software ain't it?

And I understand that about the Rapidash. I caught a shiny Cacturne, now I'm trying to trade it for something.

It is hacking software, but he himself doesn't know how to hack and anyone can go out and buy it.

Guest Levy

But still, if it wasn't developed by Nintendo, then it's cheating. It doesn't matter if anyone can go out and buy it or not.

Yay! I finished my team! Claydol was the hardest part, I just couldn't know what to give him. But I made a decision based on different searches on the web and a little thinking of my own, and now all my team members are ready to go! Well, almost. I have to test them first. *starts up PBR*

Yes, that's a fine way to hatch an egg, although it gets repetitive.

... I feel like battling someone. I just finished a new team, and I feel like using it on a person...

But who?