Pokemon Thread

Revenge

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well your paralyzed poke had bad luck, I bet it knew some kind of awesome attack that would have hit me hard too. You had some weird pokes that I'd never seen before, good thing their color/shape usually gives away their type.

They have pretty diverse attacks too, they're just... slow. On every turn your guys attacked first...I should either get faster pokemon, or work on training their speed. It's a good thing I've been training this other team for just that. They're still early on though...

Do it again?

Maybe later. (Each time I have to deactivate my router's firewall. I don't like doing that while my step dad is awake, he doesn't even know that I know how to get into the router's config. He thinks I'm so naive, stubborn fool.)

EDIT: Anyone got a first gen starter? I'll trade a Charmander for a Squirtle or the plant one.

• 2 weeks later...

The plant one... is called bulbasaur. It and squirtle are pokemon I both happen to have.

I'm keeping them, though. Big plans for both of them I already have squirtle trained and evolving. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with the plant one though. I'll think about that...

But no offers this time.

Negative. They're both male, it has to be female to get the same pokemon. Tough luck, man.

In a different story, I'm making my first team especially for double battles. I have a few pokes and a basic strategy involved, but two spots left to fill with the intention of being unique. Any words on it?

They're not that hard to get.

Also, I'm really enjoying MDD. (That's Mystery Dungeon: Darkness for the confused people) it's got all the things I liked about the orig, but you don't end up getting stuck at something hard too early on (Zapdos is still the bane of my existance in MDB. -_-), and there's a lot of new stuff (most of which I am yet to gain acess to) that lets you enjoy the features of the DS. With MDR/B, the DS was so new they weren't able to get the most out of the dual screen and WiFi then. Now it's a lot more organized and there's some cool WiFi stuff (again, haven't messed with that stuff yet xD)

Can someone tell me if I can do this or not?

I am training a Growlithe to level 45 so it will learn heat wave, but Arcanine learns Extremespeed at 38. I noticed that when I went to the move tutor, or whatever his name is, to make Growlithe learn Fire Fang it was one of the selections, along with all the other moves a Growlithe could learn via leveling up at his level. I got it at level 30. So if I train my Growlithe to level 45 and then evolve it, will I be able to goto the move tutor and make it learn extremespeed?

Thank you Brittney, he's at 37 now and I didn't want to train him more till I got an answer. I'll give it a shot! ^_^

edit: AAAAND IT WORKED! Now I have an Arcanine with the fire moves of Growlithe with the Extremespeed of Arcanine! ^_^

EDIT: edit: Now I am after a Lucario... I'ma trade my lvl 100 Salamence for a lvl 100 Lucario ^_^

I finished with my double team! I tested it out on PBR, and it worked perfectly, winning me three colosseums!

I also cought a ditto, and am waiting for Levy to pick which starter he wants. And, I need to trade a seadra, then trade back afterwards. I'm hoping someone would help me with this.

I dunno, which one learns the most powerful moves? Right now I have a Vulpix I am going to train. But I won my battle! What's more... they guy was a hacker! I'm unbeatable!!!!

He told me, he's the one who gave me the shiny Charmander that turned into my shiny Charizard.

Look! I don't want a DS! It's a waste of money since I spend all my time on the computer.

I spend most of my time on my PC too, but I always got my DS right next to me for an internet battle! ^_^

Hey, I went through a glitch yesterday. I was going through one of the routes (Forgot which one, but it was near the resort area.) when some funny stuff happened. One of the wild pokemon came up and it was lv. 50. That's normal. But then afterwards the same pokemon came up, it was lv. 1. Every wild pokemon was like that for awhile, until, even weirder, the same pokemon kept coming up at lv. 100. After killing the pokemon I was training, it went back to 50 for awhile, then 100 on and on until I turned off the game. What's up with that?