Pokemon Thread

Revenge

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got him from a friend. He's cool ain't he? Brittney has a shiny Venusaur.

Anyone got a Vulpix? I want a Vulpix.

It's a male. Would you still take that? As for what I'd like, you have any other starters? Expendable ones of course. Other than that I don't really know. So what can you offer? Maybe if you have a Beldum, could I take that?

what exactually do you mean by pokemon thread? im a member of a pokemon forum and theres way too many categorys to think about!

anyway, its time for a little shameless advertising on my part, i can make you a huge range of pokemon sprites.... like these for example:

pikachu%20snorlax.PNGbutterfree%20recolour.PNGchimicho%20pokeball.PNGumbrion%20trainer%20morph.PNG

if you want me to do any for you PM me!!!

Well, since this isn't a pokemon forum we have to keep things real general. Basically this is the place where you talk about pokemon games. Anything about them, really, it all fits here. That's all there is to it.

(And in an unrelated matter, you should consider sizing down your signature. I think they have rules here about that.)

Okay, meet you in the trades. Also, could you help me with a pokemon that evolves when traded. I can be a quick trade then trade back please.

Get on now and lets make this quick, I disabled the modem's firewall and I can't have it disabled for long..

I wasn't asking for a shiny Vulpix, just a vulpix. And I got the one from Jhon... Why is it in a masterball?

Wha? I guess I just picked a random one when I caught it. I don't remember... It would be cool if it was shiny though. The guy I was battling before had all his pokemon shiny, and at level 100.

• 2 weeks later...

who is getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time when it comes out? I have pre ordered it on amazon :graduated: :graduated:

I've played Mystery Dungeon before. It was nice for awhile, but the original is still, well, an original. :yes:

(And by the way, I have a team that I'd like to test on someone. Any takers? You'd probably win, but I'm kinda weak at this sort of thing...)