Pokemon Thread

Revenge

Guest Levy

Games will always have their glitches, that's unavoidable. Since Pokemon D/P is mostly mathematics programing and equations I can see how a glitch like that could occur, Jhon.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Levy

Oh, you wanna battle now? I'll have to re-arrange some things but I might be able to fight you now.

Guest Levy

Looking forward to it. I've changed a few things on this team too. I'm still trying to see a great team...

Guest Levy

I can't, I keep getting error messages.

"Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by temporary network outages with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If there is a problem with the network, our technician's will work to get the service back up as soon as possible. Please retry your connection later."

Guest Levy

(Sorry for being off-topic)

I just noticed something... Are the forums time off by an hour for anyone else? EDIT: Well they were... not anymore.

(Back on topic)

I'm going to be playing Runescape, I'll be back in 45 minutes. While playing you won't be able to contact me unless you are playing the game. My ID is Levitikai. Hopefully when I get back the problem is fixed ^^

Guest Levy

Are you trying to battle me with your PBR? If you are check to see if your friend code is the same. (I dunno, it might work.)

Guest Levy

Well then the problem seems to be with Nintendo... I'll ask Brittney to get on to see if that is the problem.

Its a server thing... but I htink the WTS was working perfectly earlier.

--------------------

May 6 2008, 01:13 AM EDT

Well, I am thinking about replacing my Arcanine with a Ninetales. Opinions?

Well, it depends on what kind of moveset you're going for. I don't know any general data on either of those pokemon, so I'd just say, go with the one you like more and make a stategy around it.

Like, recently, as you can see, I did a pokemon personality test, and came out as Murkrow. I then gained a bit of interest in it, so I decided to train one and evolve it into Honchkrow. It's not the best pokemon to have, but I made a special strategy around it, and it works for me. (I've also started breeding Murkrow, just for fun. ^_^)

Maybe you should check out that test, just to see what you get. It might help you decide what you want.

I'unno. I wasn't really looking for one when I found it. I like mine, though. Oh, and about the Arcanine/Ninetales thing, I did research, and Ninetales ends up being weaker at everything except speed. But your Arcanine has agility, so that doesn't matter much. I myself am looking for unique typing in a pokemon. I have a few in mind, I just need to catch them.

Guest Levy

Agility, right... *runs off to move rememberer place*

So the training of the sister Dratinis is going well. I just don't know what to name them. ^_^'

I like to use the japanese versions, or variations of the japanese versions of the names. That's just me, though. You could do anything. They're dragons so... know any famous dragon names?

And Extremespeed for Arcanine works just as well as Agility, since it always attacks first.

Guest Levy

That was one of the reasons I got an Arcanine. Extremespeed! I lost a battle to an Arcanine because of Extremespeed, so I thought it would be a great idea to incorporate it into my roster.