Mutant Rebelion

Guest Teen_astronomer

"Sounds like a trouble maker." said Rinnitte still fuming.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osari was almost To the border when she fell... on a Bright green rock? no, it wasnt a rock, it was a Wadjet! "Oy, you coming? freeloader." And she Placed the wadjet into her bag.

"I need some information. A shifty charactar named Osari. She bugged my friend Rinnitte's house and we're going to catch her. Also, I'm coming by on Tuesday to say hi and pick up the shipment." Makalu put his paw over the receiver and turned to his friends. "We should know his life story after I'm done talking with Olwen." He turned back to the phone.

"Thanks for all this help, but what's the shipment?" Rinnitte was curious.

His life flashed before his eyes as he decided to tell her. "I'll tell you, but before I do, can you to try to debug this place?" He turned back to the phone and said, "Olwen, I'll pay my tab if you give me this information." he thought about the 20,000 neopoints he owed.

"Yes, I'm still here, jeez this interference is rubbish. So you wanted to know about Osari? Well to begin with she's a Lupe, a mutant lupe at that..." She trailed off. Her eyes were drawn to an obscure pet outside her window. "Also, it turns out she was a lab-pet once. A very long time ago though.... Is that enough information, or do you need more?" she asked, concerned about the figure.

"Well, yea. I guess. Remember, I'll be there on Tuesday," He looked at his feet and growled. "With, 20,000 neopoints. G' bye." He hung up. "Turns out," he said to Tranokar and Rinnite. "Osari was a lab pet once, that might explain why she's a little bit more loopy than normal."

When finally Tella woke up, she was still under the same tree she had been under before. She had no idea of what had happened, but she might have dozed off a little... maybe a lot. She started eating a mouldy sandwitch and noticed the same house in front of her as before. She lay there for a while, and started fidling with some grass...

Osari yawned as she reached the border, carrying her wadjet in her bag. "Ya know, maby After I get myself painted, Ill get you a paintbrush too. Youll look nice as a ghost." "..." "Great!" Osari picked up her brain tree mace and gave the fence a good whack. It didnt budge. "Ugh, Ill have to dig..." Osari started to claw out pawful's of dirt.

"Is that Osari??" She was half in a ditch. "Guys, we need to stop her!" Rinnitte was finally seeing how much Osari wanted out of this place. He was desperate.

Olwen was concerned. She worried.

Didn't Lab-ray pets get those high strength,defense and agility levels?

Olwen put on her tawny-grey hooded cloak, hid a Maractite sword under it and ran into Area to find The mutants who would have put death as their imminent fate if they atacked Osari. Then she ran into Area, trying to find her sister, and or the group with Makalu.

But she ran into a mutant tuskaninny thug with his mutant aisha henchman.

"I don't want any trouble. I'm looking for my sister."

"She's looking for her sister..." jeered the aisha.

"Why is a non-mutant pet out of NEw area, and so.. Alone?" growled the tuskaninny.

"Stay back. I'm warning you." Olwen growled.

"Or what? You'll call the neopian defenders?"

"This." shouted Olwen, drawing the maractite sword.

"Pretty sword, Lenny. But bright colours and braverys' charades, don't win allies here..." leered the aisha, reaching out to get Olwen's sword.

Olwen waited for a few seconds, then struck out with her sword on the aisha's eye stalk.

"OWWW!!! OWWW!!! SHE GOT ME!!" screamed the aisha hurt from pain.

The Tuskaninny ran forward.

"I'll teach you not to do stuff like that, Lenny!" the Tuskaninny roared as he charged Olwen.

Olwen jumped over him, landing behind the tuskaninny as it charged head-first into the wall, knocking itself out.

"It always ends the same... The baddies always get hurt."

Then she ran of to find Grizelda and Makalu and the gang.

Olwen finally found them, her sister Grizelda, wearing a dusty-grey blue hooded cloak, armed with another maractite sword. at her side.

"Where's everyone been?" she asked.

No-one answered.

Grizelda sighed. "Here we go again..."

"Look everyone," Olwen growled viciously, "I just faced a Tuskaninny and his Aisha henchman, whilst trying to find you. You'd better have a good explanation for this."

"I did, and it's incredibly simple. Now, before we hear my plan, I want to hear if any of you have one." He brushed his paws thinking, What if it doesn't work? I've got a plan B, but... His thoughts were inturpted by a scraping sound.

((Now that you mention it, it does seem a lot like racism.))

Osari laughed. Depite the setback of her Abnormally tiny paws, she was now completely in the ditch. now she had to go beneath the fence. "Oi! Wadjet, if your gonna help, I suggest you dig." Osari lifted the Wadjet from her bag and set it on the ground, hoping that it would help dig.