The Big Cheese

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ anything involving pasta or noodles.

< mmmm.... lasagna

V what's your favorite noodle?

^ Around 11AM (actually, it was 10:59; but 11:00 and 10:59 are relatively close, I guess :))...I stayed up until 1AM that day :P

< But once, I almost stayed up until 4. But then I got tired and had to go to sleep... :(

v Do you hate staying up late?

^ My laptop :) Or my iPod shuffle I got a few years back (I need to buy a new iPod because my 1st generation shuffle broke in August XDD) that I used for 6 months ^^

< My laptop was actually the last present I opened last christmas. I was like "Oh my goodness, I don't believe it o_O A LAPTOP??"

v Are touchpads hard to control?

/\ It was weird at first, but now I'm completely used to it, it's fine.

< Already knows what presents she's buying others, what food, what decorations and wrapping paper :D

\/ Do you like to open presents in a certain way? (EG: Order of size, who they're from, or anything?)

^ About 2-3 hours. Usually watching music channels, Arthur, Total Drama Island and the Weather Channel lol :P

< Whoo, a new Total Drama Island episode is airing today =D Too bad it's not until 9PM, and it's only around 6PM here *sad*

v Do you prefer anime over manga?

^ Manga=kinda like comic books that read right to left. Anime=Japanese cartoons.

< Reads manga more than watches anime. (I'm glad my local public library has a nice selection of manga to read/anime on DVD =D)

v Do you like those tests where you fill in this bubble which is the correct answer? (Or something like that)

^ Never had one

< Oh dear god college is soooo cold and windy!

v Do you have a nice warm coat that I can have? Mine sucks!

/\ Yes I have a nice warm coat, but no, sorry, I'm not giving it to you :guiltysmiley: (It's my only decent, proper-fitting one!).

< Hopes dad does get some money (accident at work, nothing serious, he's fine) so we can go over to England, see my Uncle and family, plus go to lots of nice places there :)

\/ If you had the money, where would you most like to go and visit?