The ^<v Game!!!

The Big Cheese

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Flip-flop :D I just wished that we could wear flip-flops in the winter... :sad01_anim:

< Has 1 pair of flip-flops that are a size 3 (kids size) that still fit me...they're my fav pair of shoes right now :D

v Do you hate smores?

^ No-I don't write letters a whole lot anyways. (ditto to emailing-don't do that often :P) So I don't write fan mails =p

< Doesn't want to go to bed at 11...hmmm I'll stay up until about 12. :D

v What was the most random thing you said recently?

^ Dirty stuff. XD (No, just kidding. But it wouldn't suprise me if I did....)

< I really should get around to writing a fan letter to Bill and Tom.

V Are YOU wearing a neon orange bracelet that signifies you were allowed to go into the orchards and pick apples to your heart's content yesterday? XD

^ They are very good. Just like Bill. Because Bill is a gummy bear. XD (there's a video of Bill with the gummy bear song.)

< I want to watch that one right now, but I can't

V Would you watch the video if I got the link for you?

^ Oh don't make me remember them.... *shudder*

< I have to write a letter pretending I'm the son of King Creon from the play Antigone, telling him why I don't want to ever come back home, or see him again. XD

V Like Katy Perry's music?

^ A Midsummer Night's Dream

< I was Creon when we read over Antigone. In our version, he swore his !@# off. Pardon my language, but it fits in with the subject. XD

V When reading something out loud in school, how would you react to a swear suddenly coming up? (personally, I'd say it with PASSION! :P)

[Edit]

^ Imaginary friend? My stick figures I named Pretend Friends when I was like 4. I also had the Trunks. They were mini, walking, ornate, chests. XD

^ I'd read it with the tone and expression appropriate to the passage.

< Work... :grrr:

v Do you get frustrated when you keep working and working but the workload never seems to get any smaller?

^ Never had tha- oh, wait, now I remember! That did happen to me one year. Nah, I was pretty much relaxed about the whole thing.

< There's a picture opposite me of my primitive ancestry, which stood on rocky shores and kept the beaches shipwreck-free. Although I respect that alot, I'd be fired if that were my job after killing Jason off and countless screaming Argonauts...

v Do you recognize what that was exerpted from? If not, can you guess what the passage is about? (No cheating!)