The ^<v Game!!!

The Big Cheese

(Speaking of fanfics, I'm in the middle of two fanfics that I think have quite some potential for the right group of readers.... which I doubt there are any of here XD)

^ Sabretooth Squirrel XD

< Anything squirrel-ish is fine by me

V If your in high school, are you/did you go(ing) to homecoming? If your not.... ummm Pie: yes or no? XD

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ (I'm not in highschool :P) So I say yes to pie. =p

< Is too young to go to high school-and doesn't want to skip all the way to 9th grade because she is not smart enough. (I can't even get some 6th grade work ._____. And I'm in 6th grade.)

v Have you ever gotten an F on any assignment?

Um, okay, fo intheblue's I'd have to say

^ Can't tell ya. It embarrasses me too much, but I can tell you I dream of it every night. ^_^

And for Luna's

^ I once though there were ghosts in my bedroom closet...

< I think I'm still confused.

v What rhymes with axle?

^ THE RING (My preciousssss.....) XD

< REVENGE! NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DREAM EVERY NIGHT! I think I'll just haunt your thoughts until I figure it out XD

V Are you so curious that you HAVE to know everything even if you don't want to know it?

^ Yeah ;D I'm that way sometimes...lol. Even if what someone's talking about is uninteresting, I would still like to know what they were talking about :) I'm nosy. XD

< Is sometimes a little tooo nosy...

v What do you hate about yourself? =p

^ Everything but my eye color.

< I think it's clear I really hate the way I look. And the way I act. I really should get working on changing my attitude....

V Do you hate your attitude about things?

^No I don't watch Saturday night live

<I'm gonna be a squirrel with rabiees that can shoot squirtable cheese out of it's palms like Spiderman for Halloween.

vHave you ever gone swimming in the ocean?

^ In me? OR in people in general? In people in general, I'd have to say... there's not jsut one word for it.... I guess kind of like they're willing to accept people and what they do, but still stand up for what they believe in.

< Bored

V Bored? XD

^ Extremely.

< And I still have work to do too. <_<

v Do you wish for less work all the time?