The ^<v Game!!!

The Big Cheese

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/\ No, no. Sit down and calm yourself. Another half hour yet before it's time for that :)

< :eh: ....Hmm...... Is already excited about Christmas!! (: :santa:

\/ Do you properly enjoy selecting presents, buying the presents, wrapping them, etc or is it just the nice thing to do, it's nothing to get excited about?

^ I enjoy finding the most perfect gifts, and wrapping them pretty. But I hate the actual wrapping process. :/

< I've begun to overuse XD..... XD

V 101010101110100010101? ...I think the real question is if anybody know what I said...... cuz I sure don't.

...Wait for it.... wait for it

XD

^

Whoop, there it is.... XD

^ Not really. I can pose alright but if someone takes a picture without me knowing it's usually awful

< Just back from Tenerife...I have so much unpacking to do

v Which is worse; packing or unpacking?

^ Unpacking hands down. I hate that sometimes my clothes are crammed in a suitcase and they're flat and wrinkled sometimes because of that...and need to get washed again just due to that :(

< Wants coffee right now...I already had some sugar, so I'd be on the road to hyperness for the day if I did. (:

v Do you have friends that are worth quoting sometimes?

^ not as quote-worthy as some of the things my friends say... like "DOGS ARE PEOPLE TOO!"

< Bahahah there's better ones, but they're not the most appropriate things... my friends... *shakes head*

V Are your friends weird?

^ My friends are somewhere between normal and weird-they're weird most of the time :P So technically, yes.

< Also thinks my friends have little or no sanity. (Like me :D...sort of XD)

v Do you rarely spend your money?

^ Yup.

< I am one of those people (my stories are mediocre at best, and my drawing is absolutely HORRENDOUS). XD

v Got a lot of bandwidth?

^ I don't have a tiny bit of bandwidth (I keep misspelling that word XD) and I don't have a lot....sooo I'm inbetween. xP

< Had to check speedtest to see if I had a lot of bandwidth.

v What are you easily confused by?

^ Stupid college timetables that change after I tell work when I'm available!

< Grrr now I'm missing the superhero themed freshers ball! :grrr:

v Do you need to organise your social life or does everything just fall into place?

^ Mhm. Too many people to be exact. Dx It sometimes actually annoys me when people are over-talkative, especially this one person in real life who's as chatty as can be D:

< Wants something else other than veal for dinner. D:

v Would you ever turn down a million dollars? :O

^ Not really; but I have seen you around the forums quite a bit :)

< Is happy because I'm having Pancakes for breakfast, and I'm going to Dave and Buster's this afternoon. :D Squee!

v Where should I make my 300th post? =o