The ^<v Game!!!

The Big Cheese

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Maybe about a year ago...actually, I forget :P But that's my closest guess.

< Last time I got sick was 1 year ago with a sore throat. >< And it was a day after my birthday...

v Have you ever burned your tongue and the feeling of it stuck for a few days?

^ Yes.

< I grab some to eat whenever possible. :yes:

v What's the most recent book you've read?

^ I guess Inkspell...:P It's really long. xD (I tried to read it a little bit when I was 8 [i just read about 200something pages before I realized I should have read the first book in the trilogy xD] and now I'm reading the whole thing :P)

< Just read about 32 pages of it. :woot:

v Do you always like being the one of the first people to know about something, and later lose interest in that thing when it becomes super-popular, if you know what I mean?

^ I generally like to keep tabs on everything.

< Most people don't realise this, and I sometimes act clueless just so I can get more info. XD

v Can you read binary?

^ Yes but I'm broke so I can't buy food

< It's clubs and societies day here and I just joined 6 societies and a bought a realllly expensive book for one of my classes so all my money is gone :sad01_anim:

v Do you spend more than you mean to sometimes?

^ Nope. I am a very detailed person so I tend to underspend if that makes sense..

< Is 12 years old and is saving for university already :graduated:

v What do you prefer: the pen or the pencil?

^ Pen for it's ease of writing, so like when I'm writing papers. Butpencil for everything else.

< I have such a short attention that there's only one thing in the world I can focus on for a while. Or rather person. :* WHAT WAS THAT? I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! <_<

V Do you believe in the theory that 'if it's too loud, you're too old?' XD

^ not very. I live in a somewhat small suburban town (It's actually not all that busy/noisy, tbh)

< Likes a lot of stuff about where I live ^^ Except for its location...

v Isn't algebra CONFUSING? D:

/\ All Maths is confusing! ^_^

< Failed Maths despite having a tutor, being in the lowest class and having a book and CD-Rom meant to help with Maths :worried:

\/ Ever passed a subject even though you know you actually know nothing about it?

^ I always get As in PE. The teacher's soft on me, I think it's because he's afraid I'll break someone...

< I have an annoying habit of cracking my knuckles whenever I walk somewhere. I dunno if other people notice, but it annoys the hell out of me when I realize I'm doing it.

v Have you ever unconsciously done something?

^ I wish. We have to do track running, which is TIMED (-____-) in gym instead...our school does not have a pool D:

< Hates the school I currently go to...it's missing a LOT of things.

v Do you hate running track?

^ Sprinting! I have no stamina at all

< Hated having to do "the run" in pe...basically a timed run around the perimeter of our school

v Did you enjoy your time spent doing pe?

^ Somehow convince them that the moon is a giant brain with lots of blood in it too. Once they go there it's not our problem anymore

< I can be quite persuasive

v If you could have one day off a week (that you don't already have), which would you pick?