The ^<v Game!!!

The Big Cheese

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Yeah. If I didn't have one mysentenceswouldlooklikethis. Wouldn't that feeling be bad? :P

< Has seen a computer with no space bar...someone might have purposely took it off, or it might have been overused. (It was at school-and the school computers are like, 12 years old. o.o Older than me...)

v Is pepperoni pizza good?

^ You should xDDD Just to try and avoid procrastinating or something like that...

< Has had too many experiences with procrastination, and no, it's not fun to procrastinate.

v Have you ever had lemonade without sugar? Or did you once squeeze a lemon slice just to get a drop of lemon juice?

^ I ate lemons as a baby. So I guess. I mean, I'd eat a lemon by itself if you gave me one. Granted I have a strict set of rules I have to follow while eating it. XD

< Yeah, I made up rules for eating lemons. XD LOSER

V Who wants to buy me a shirt that says "THIS CHICK IS SUCH A LOSER THAT SHE MAKES RULES UP FOR EATING LEMONS! XD"

Sorry I lied. That's a stupid question. Don't answer it.

Nah, wait. I changed my mind. Answer it!

^ Uh, sure.

< Can't find my Zune. :grrr:

v Do you stalk Bill Kaulitz as much as Laura does?

You wish I stalked him. I would prefer to stalk Tom as Tom is mine and Bill is my friend's.

^ EURGH RAP. Dancing, yes I make it up as I go along. XD Just like everything else I do.

< I HAS RED EYELINER!

V Do you wear eyeliner? (yes this is for the boys too. I think it's very brave of guys to wear eyeliner, thus making me like them that much more. XD)

^ Never been there. I actually want to go in a Hot Topic some time :O

< has to do reading right now. x.x I seriously want to do it in the morning...wow, I'm such a procrastinator loool

v Do you hate that some 7-9 year olds have cellphones already? x.x

^ I hate it when they flaunt it, but if they need a way to keep in contact with parents it makes sense. Sometimes. XD

< Is thirteen and doesn't have/need a cellphone.

v The one thing you couldn't live without. ( Y'know, except food and water and all that reasonable stuff. XD)

^ I hate eating fried chicken almost all the time. It astonishes and disgusts me how much grease they really CAN put on that little, wrinkly piece of meat-covered bone.

< I wonder how many people are picturing nasty looking chicken now because of me. XD :P

V Am I ebil? (I am, afterall, the dictator of the ebil pastry army.)

^ Pie. Unless I'm in the mood for pizza

< Is glad you said that is ebil. Is believing it to be best complement heard ever. XD Is having fun to talking like this.

V Is having fun or no to listen to talking like this?

^ Good, thanks. :)

< I wonder if my brother is still searching for a lost cat I think he found...

v Have you ever seen one of those "lost pet! please help us!" signs around your area, and actually FOUND the lost pet?