Tarlas feeling generous...

neon_halo

Trisha, I'm more like you XD

I sold one of my paint brush to Anime, and I traded another for a wearable item (that was brand you). Otherwise, I'm stocking them in my SDB. I'll see if I can get something from Tarla today :)

About Tarla's presents, I stock everything in my SDB. When I have books in double, I read them to my eyrie. If it's stamps, they go in my album. I sell in my shop what I have already in at least one specimen in my SDB (anyway it's full of kelps, mossy rocks, moon paving stones, etc). (:

I still have rock neggs given by Tarla that I don't know what to do with them. ^_^

Why do I always seem to miss the good stuff from Tarla! I never seem to be on when she is giving away good things! She must think I really like pikis' because she has given me about 3 or 4 of them now, it never fails I always miss it and have to get a random item she dropped on her way out! I will try to keep an eye on her tonight!

I also put everything in my sdb, I am naturally a packrat! Just can't help it...it runs in my family! You never know when you might need something!

I've gotten a couple of paint brushes and lab map pieces from her. It's fine for a moment, then the prices go down, and there's no point in selling. :(

Stocked up on 10 of those paint brushes.

You might think I'm foolish, but wait once they get around 100k you'll all be jealous.

:P

A reminder that Paint brushes (when their not given away) never go down in value.

Got the Paint Brush from Tarla, now I have 11. :P

I've been on almost every time Tarla has given stuff away today (including now)

I've visited Tarla like 3 times today already. (I got the PB the first time around)

I wish Tarla/TNT would stop deflating these PBs though (but I wouldn't mind if they started deflating codestones :P )

I generally sell the stuff I get from Tarla (if I happen to catch her) since I need the NPs to invest in the Stock Market.