Games Master Challenge: Day 4 and 5

Anime

24 tries for Snow beast Snackrifice and highest score is 39 o_O :S o_O :S

water thing-y is only 65 as highest :S am i missing the point?????????

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodness, Snowbeast Snackrifice is really hard. It took me about seven tries and it was game over at exactly 50 points. *phew*

I can't get the 300 score for that Golf game.

I can't get the 300 score for that Golf game.

A good friend tipped me off - keep restarting until you get a whole in one on the first hole - you get like 95 points then. Then just get the rest in and you'll make it. :D

Hmm, are you sure about that Ellie? Just because the day as moved on, you can still play the games and it'll credit it to that day.

Try playing one of the easy theme games that you missed and see if it'll turn green after that day...

A good friend tipped me off - keep restarting until you get a whole in one on the first hole - you get like 95 points then. Then just get the rest in and you'll make it. :D

That good friend is Xepha ;D

Today's challenge were easy. Yay!

I don't know, Xepha. It sounded a lot like my hint. :P

The only game I had trouble with today was Snow Wars II. The white walls blend in with the snow and I had trouble finding the holes after the first round. xD

still stuck on water horse (am i missing the point?? i can't get to the end, were is it?? )and some what stuck on snow beast o_O

everything else i believe was super easy ^_^

edit: i just won everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7:17 11/24/07 oh yeah woot woot!!!! :woot: :king:

I love my awesome level 6 trophy, but I am convinced that tomorrows challenges and the day after that will sort out the n00bs from the uh.. non-n00bs.

Guest InvidereLiana
So people can still complete the first Challenges? I'm wondering 'cause I wasn't able to Complete Day 4 so I want to know if I miss Day 5 also, will I be able to complete them all?

I haven't been able to finish Jelly Blobs of Doom, Snowbeast Snackrifice, Volcano Run II, Snow Wars II, Snowball Fight, and Jolly Jugglers. I still have a Level 5 Trophy. (I have 20 out of 25 challenges, completed)

Day 6 Stuff:

Challenge 4 - Secret Game:

* Score 300 in Mop 'n' Bop

Challenge 5 - Theme Games:

* Score 250 in Trouble at the National Neopian

* Score 250 in Attck of the Revenge

* Score 400 in Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars

* Score 150 in The Great Qasalan Caper

I was surprised, today was easy as well. Tomorrow is the last day and I was thinking it was going to be a challenge, but going off the level of difficulty of the other challenges I'm not so sure anymore

I had no trouble with today's either... apparently the game that people in the US had to play (in place of Turmac Roll) was hard though. Quite a few people on the Charter boards were saying that they were having touble with it.

Only one day left now... I wonder what the challenge games will be...

Yeah, I've heard the US game was some Walmart game that everyone is struggling with. Just one day to go everybody :D !!!

Guest Magician

I was shocked, but I think, I make it...High score tables was...easy? I had look to 50 tables.. :grrr: Anyway...I wanna level 7 throphy...The final challenges will be really tough

Shoot, today will be haaaard. 400 in evil fuzzles is 3.5 times as many points I ever got, Attack of the revenge is impossible with those cannons in the way, and I've never played Mop 'n' Bop. The Great Qasalan Caper may or may not be easy.