Games Master Challenge: Day 4 and 5

Anime

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is also - how do I go about the feedback submitting? Do I have to play the game, get at least ten pints and then submit the feedback? Or is it enough to submit feedback for games where you've already scored at least ten points?

Also, I HATE SNOWBEAST SNACKRIFICE AND JELLY BLOBS OF DOOM!!!!

MariaWB, that's not how you submit feedback. Simply go down to the bottom of any qualifying flash game, Look at a buttom on the right that says 'Rate this Game' when hovering over it. Click that and you're ready to go. :)

P.S. No comment is needed when submitting feedback. All you need to do is rate 10.

Oooooooooh.. Well, that's easy! Thank you =) now all you have to do is magically endow me with the ability to beat those to SUCKY games, and I'm fine!

I don't even know anyone who's good at these two particular game who can play them for me.. Last time, I got a friend to do Ultimate Bullseye for me because that's one game I CANNOT do! I didn't get the top trophy anyways, though, because I made the mistake of picking AAA and not Abigail in Destruct-O-Match..

w00t managed all the challenges today but snackrifice took me hours to get though xD

I did dar-blat yesterday cause I had never scored in it before, will probably do splath-a-sloth tomorrow cause it's the same concept...

how do u send feedback i click send feedback and a bunch of stuff comes up which one do i click

how do u send feedback i click send feedback and a bunch of stuff comes up which one do i click

Don't click the one that says submit feedback - its the one called "Rate this Game" (or something like that anyway). It has this icon:

rate_game.png

I'm excited and also scared for tomorrows challenges. I'm looking foward to possibly completing these challenges, but I'm also kinda freaked at how hard they may/will be...

Guest Jacksonville

The only one that I can't beat for the current challenges is the Water Horse one. I just can't seem to beat it. and I have no idea how I am going to beat Dar-blat tomorrow. I keep trying and trying but I am way too slow.

I got my goal trophy today the Lv.5 one. ^_^

Guest Jacksonville
The only one that I can't beat for the current challenges is the Water Horse one.

If anyone is still having problems with the water horse, the trick is to never go up to the surface for air and always hold the forward key. Eat as many fish as possible as well.

Oh man, I'm done, but I'm disappointed... I didn't have a single challenge throughout the entire thing, that Level 8 trophy came very easily... Almost too easily... :shiftyeyes_anim:

The prize for Shenkuu Warrior is too awesome! Although now it's going to be worth even less, basically. (._.)

Still, I'm a packrat, so I'll just gently throw it into my Safety Deposit Box. :D

And yes, even though I'm completing the challenges for the last day, AAA does seem to have gone soft on us. Or has he?

There has been a couple of hard ones (I think everyone have had a hard game challenge so far, whether they say it or not)

But I think its not over, Why would they have more qualifying games than you need, Perhaps tomorrow we will have to complete all qualifying games.

(Though that will be fun, I done all my hard ones including Dar-Blat, so just have the easy games left)

EDIT: Just played The Water Horse

(UK can play it, but its not for the challenge?)

How is that hard, I got 160 in my first go!

I thought the same thing Vivi, about there maybe being another day of challenges... I mean they could have put the extra games in so people did'n't have to play the really hard ones if they didn't want to, but that seems sorta pointless to me lol

*fingers crossed for another day of challenges*