Forbidden Letter

Awesome_Paul

I saw this on afew forums, and I thought it be really fun. So i thought try it out here.

The rules:

Make a good sentence (or more sentences), which consist in total of at least 10 words. The only difficult in here is that you aren’t allowed to use one specific letter. Not in any word of the sentence(s)! The first forbidden letter will be A, followed by B, then C, D etcetera and after the Z we begin with A again.

Numbers are not allowed!With the exception of written numbers of course e.g. one, two , three, etc.

NOTE: If you do include the forbidden letter, the next person must start off with the same letter rather than the next.

I'll begin

A:

I'll begin with this letter, This is quite difficult due to this letter is in millions of words :P

Though lucky for the next user, They will forbid B which is more simplier

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M:

I have decided to create a gallery with all the cheese stuff I recieved... so I now have a new quest, acheive the gallery spotlight! Oh, and not including the above letter in this sentence was quite easy. :)

Q:

I could write for days and not come across a word with the certain letter above. Not a very common letter, are we now? That's okay. I'll just ramble on about stuff. So, today I woke up and got dressed. I then went to school. I am now writing these unnessasary sentences for no particular reason other than show off how easy not writing this certain letter is. Boy, I have some issue...

R.

Well this one is quite tough, but I'd like to get a shot at E, which happens to be the most commonly used vowel in the English language.

U:

Not too hard to avoid, its somewhat of an easy letter to not write in a sentence if one thinks of the right words to have in the aforementioned sentence. Splendid! :P