Forbidden Letter

Awesome_Paul

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Z:

Same with this letter - the only occasion where this letter is used that comes to mind is in a name for a certain striped animal from Africa.

C:

Apparently both Isabel and Usemaster posted at the same time, so we have two posts for the letter 'B'.

E:

Finally, I obtain what is most common in my primary vocalization policy - I find it fun trialling my vocabulary to find its limitations.

• 1 month later...

G:

It seems rather odd to me all of a sudden that I had the impression that this topic was dead for almost a month.

I:

Well the vowels are always tough letters, but most of them are reasonably easy to manage.

• 4 weeks later...

K:

Welcome to TDN forums - there's a table on your left loaded with delicious treats if you happen to be hungry.

M:

I think that is very true, unfortunately few people in the world today are of an identical opinion.

O:

Finally, a slightly challenging letter, but it still pales when placed beside its relative, 'E'.

Q:

So is this letter, but that's probably because it isn't a vowel - vowels are particularly tough customers.

S:

Well, I am going to follow a line of thought completely unrelated to the current one in the topic, and mention that I have managed to acquire yet another headache.

U:

I get the 'holding a chainsaw', however I fail to comprehend the significance of 'wiggling his ear' and ask for somebody to clarify this for me.

V:

It doesn't matter, you don't need to think about, just go with it. I added it for space. No big deal. (Also, this game is kinda hard for me because I tend to use alot of different letters in my regular speech.)