Forbidden Letter

Awesome_Paul

Z:

Lol. Lucky me. I think this may be the easiest letter to not to use in the english alphabet. This letter is quite rare to find in any sentence unless you use some strange and unusual words. Now that we are finished the alphabet do we start from A again?

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A.

You're perfectly correct - we will now begin from the first letter once more, continuing to do so until we become hopelessly bored.

F:

Grrr, the letter E's been taken again - I wanted to try that letter, it's the only one that presents an actual challenge.

G:

Oh joy, I shall not have to compose a mere sentence with a letter such as that. Now I may ramble about how turkey tastes so wonderful. And AA, once we have went by every letter, then you may have another chance at the letter of 'e.'

H:

Letters are very odd, and AA may not get a try unless AA is very fast. I am encountering trouble stopping certain letters and will now complete a sentence.

I:

Well at least the current letter happens to be reasonably tough, but my processor needs a real challenge.

• 2 weeks later...

J:

Guess I'm lucky, this one is rather easy. Like AA says however, some letters are more of a challenge than others.

N:

Stress is a real killer - that's why you should take regular breaks as you study.

P:

Humidity is not unusual around here, since we're near the equator it's about as humid as you get.

R:

This is okay, but my headache is messing with my chains of thought. Stupid headache.

S:

You've got to be kidding me. There are harder to think of.

V:

While it's much more likely for something to be possible than impossible - for something to be probable is an entirely different matter.

X:

This is really incredibly absolutely totally completely easy (apologies for the overuse of adjectives, but I wanted emphasis :P ).