The Haunted House (it was fun while it lasted! Thanks!)

Ellie_Penguin

Deadpool flew against the wall killing him instantly.

(( I am exiting this charecter, can I bring another one in though? Deadpool was not faring well.))

Yes, you can. Just PM me your character's profile, but make sure you keep this new character longer XD.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lochzard sniffed the deceased body that was sprawled against the wall.

A death occured. Success.

Let this be a warning sign to those who dare to continue walking in this cursed building.

The reptillian beast opened his mouth and released several globs of acid at Deadpool.

Within minutes, the body was completely eaten through by the acid and all that remained was a barely recognizable skeletal figure.

As Lochzard was distracted Latisha got her staff and ran away quickly as she could.

She then rested then ran away farther. She saw a door and opened it. there was a candle light. Surprised, screamed quietly then realized it was Scarllie. She then said to her quietly" Hey! what are you doing"

Scarllie realized Latisha was able to converse with her. She wondered whether Latisha joined her in this other dimension or whether she was out of it. "Hi Latisha. I've been lost this whole time. How come you are able to see me when others simply weren't able to?" Asked Scarllie.

Episode 6 starts on Monday.