The Haunted House (it was fun while it lasted! Thanks!)

Ellie_Penguin

A group of friends decide to go inside a house that has been known for being haunted for more than 100 years. Once they go inside, there is no going back and they will have to find their way out of the house. Who said it was going to be easy, as they will encounter monsters and tricks, but probably not a single treat. Their weapons only work at certain times, but they cannot use them to escape. Will they make it out alive?

Characters: I need people who are willing to participate to come up with their own character. You can be either a Monster or a Human.

Episodes: An episode will end when I make an official post saying "End of Episode 1." I will be posting a recap so it's going to be like a whole series. I added this feature so the Roleplaying won't get confusing and people will get a chance to catch up on the story.

Sign-Ups: CLOSED. If you wish to join the series, you have to PM me your character profile and I will let you know when you can join.

If you would like to be a Guest in the series. PM me!

Sign-Up form:

Character Name:
Description of Character:
Species: 

Human or Monster
Age of Character:
Special Powers or Weapons (You're only allowed to have 1):
Other:

Character Name: Scarllie

Description of Character: Scarllie is a 20 year old adventurous woman. She loves candy and loves to scare people on Halloween. That is the reason she decided to go to the haunted house, in order to scare her friends. However, the tables turned on her as she found herself trapped with them in this Haunted House. What will she do now?

Species: Female Human

Age of Character: 20

Special Powers or Weapons: Magic Wand

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters List

Ellie as Scarllie (Human)

Lemonest as Lemon (Male Vampire)

Meeptroid as Lochzard (Monster)

All Hallows Muffins as Mia (perhaps not quite as human)

('Usermaster') as Jack (Male Elf)

and

Luna as Idrissa (Werewolf)

Introducing

Anna the pwner as Latisha (human)

and

Loocem as Deadpool (Human)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Episodes

Episode 1: Pilot Episode

Pilot Episode. Ends next Saturday. Check my edited post in order to begin.

Recap:

Two friends found the 100-old house, which belongs to a mad scientist named Robert. His last experiment was a giant Lizard named Lochzard. Mia and Scarllie decided to investigate the house and on their way they found interesting facts and a werewolf named Idrissa. Together they were able to find Robert's spirit and Lochzard the Lizard; however, Scarllie was dragged down by Lochzard to the depths of his lair.

Will Scarllie be able to get out of there alive? What will Mia and Idrissa do now? Who really is Robert?

Find out on our Second Episode this Monday!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 2: The Dark room, the Lizard and the Scientist

Recap:

Lochzard has revealed his Acid secret weapon. Scarllie was trapped in a dark room, but she found a secret door on the floor the next morning. We have learned that Robert had a son named Timothy!

Who are Latisha and Timothy? We heard another voice in the house, a new person or monster perhaps? Find out next week!

Episode 3: The Liquid, The Death and the other Dimension

Recap:

Timothy confronts Robert, his father. Lochzard reveals that a death will occur when one of the floors gets flooded. Deadpool and Latisha follow Scarllie, but something strange has happened. Mia, Deadpool and Latisha try to communicate with Scarllie, but she cannot hear nor talk to them. She believes the door she opened in the room she was trapped in, is in fact a door that led her into another dimension.

Was Scarllie really on another dimension? Will Deadpool and Latisha find their way around the house? Will Mia find Scarllie? Is someone really going to die?

Keep checking the episodes to find out what happens next!

Episode 4:

News

Friday, January 4th: The series return on Monday January 14th, after a Christmas break. New twists, new mysteries, and perhaps new characters!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Name: Lemon

Description of Character: Lemon is a young hatchling Vampire who loves blood. He loves to scare people, and sometimes attack them to. He sees a Girl and almost attacks but when she shows her face, Lemon realizes that she is a vampire hunter... He doesn't know what to do and for now he stays in the shadow...

Species: Male Vampire

Age of Character: 21

Special Powers or Weapons: Drain blood

Character Name: Lochzard

Description of Character:

Lochzard.jpg

Species: Monster

Age of Character: 97

Special Powers or Weapons: Secreting Acid (Lochzard can secrete acid from it's skin that is powerful enough to go through many layers of steel with ease)

Profile:

Many years ago, almost one hundred to be exact, a moderatly small reptilian creature was scurrying along the freezing floor of a cellar. It wasn't before long that the reptile got it's body stuck inbetween two pipes that were tightly on top of each other, almost leaving no space. The creature fought for days on end to free itself, but to no avail. Suddenly, a neaby pipe burst apart and drenched the poor reptile to the point where it was drowning. Large amounts of the liquid had been swallowed and it seeped through areas of broken skin. The sudden impact, however, freed the reptile from it's rusted prison. The creature made an attempt to move but it collapsed on the floor and stayed that way for a long period of time. When it had awakened, a transformation was certainly noticable. It had grown at least five times it's origional size and any damage from the earlier experiance had healed. The reptile had decided, or instinctively, to keep this cellar as it's own habitat. So for years upon years, the reptile grew and became stronger. Even knowledge was enhanced to the point where it could speak English and devise cunning traps.

To this day, the reptilian creature roams freely throughout the maze-like pipes of the haunted house's cellar. No pictures have been documented of this beast, nor has anyone seen it. Or at least have lived to tell the tale. On quiet nights many people report loud hissing and scraping against metal objects. This went on to the point where the creature has became a legend, earning itself the name "Lochzard". An obvious referance to the Loch Ness Monster and a combination of lizard.

Character Name: Mia

Description of Character: A strange girl many belive to not quite be human. SOme even think that she's "not all there" or that she's not "playing with a full deck of cards." She's very quiet and more intelligent than people believe. She can see and talk to spirits and sometimes cna even sense peoples emotions, if she's lucky.

Species: Looks like a human, but many believe that she is not quite that.

Age of Character: 24

Special Powers or Weapons: Speaking to spirits/being possessed by spirits (it's one in the same, really. To talk to a spirit, you kinda need to be possessed by one, don't you? Well, if it's okay, I'm going to go with that.)

Other: Don't get on her bad side, because who knows what she can do. If you become her friend, she's loyal for eternity, but won't be your slave. For those who have read Fruits Basket, then you know what Mia is like. Just like Tohru's friends Hanajima and Arisa. Both very loyal and take care of their Tohru-san.

Character Name: Jack

Description of Character: Jack doesn't belive in stories about hounted houses. The only reason he is going with them is to show them that it's nothing in there. At least nothing alive...

Species: Male elf

Age of Character: 19

Special Powers or Weapons: A fantastic archery

But, I'm gonna be on a retreat that Thursday. To pray. =P So I would just like to say that for that one day Ellie can have control of my character. That is, until I get back.

No worries, we can start on Friday. Alright, everyone, we start this RP this Friday! I will begin with an introduction and then we start XD.

Thankies. But I ofund out that I'll be back after the schools let out and everthing, so I'd just end up coming in late or whatever. But yeah, Friday is fine.

It's okay, I can always make something up using your character (if you allow me of course).

Mia knights Ellie the Knight of controlling Mia's character. Yes. You have power over her when I take leave. I will tell you. Or if I'm not on for a while, like 1 and a half to 2 days or more. You choose. But only Ellie has that power, kay guys?

Is it too late to join?

Character Name: Idrissa

Description of Character: This wise female Lycanthrope has beady pine-green eyes. Her luxurious, curly, silver hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a cobra's hood. She is very short and has a feminine build. Her skin is white. She has long-fingered hands and wide feet. She dresses with lots of black feathers.

Species: Werewolf

Age of Character: currently age of 18

Special Powers or Weapons (You're only allowed to have 1): She can turn into a raven.

PILOT EPISODE

=Series Theme Song plays= Starring:

Ellie as Scarllie (Human)

Lemonest as Lemon (Male Vampire)

Meeptroid as Lochzard (Monster)

All Hallows Muffins as Mia (perhaps not quite as human)

('Usermaster') as Jack (Male Elf)

and

Luna as Idrissa (Werewolf)

Introducing a new character: Anna the pwner as Latisha

Mia, we're going to be late for Geography class! What on earth are you reading? Said Scarllie as she was dragging her by the wrist to enter the classroom. They both sat down and unpacked her school supplies, when the teacher came in the classroom. Scarllie and Mia were relieved to see they weren't late. Of course, Scarllie was quite annoyed to the fact that they almost were...

"Scarllie, we needn't rush. I can teach all there is to know of any impotance pertaining to the geography of our world and it's mystical properties. That's what we really should be learning." Mia said to Scarllie as a few boys walked by and muttered something about a freak. Mia just glared at them, and they ran away.

Boiling steam hissed as it rose from several pipes. A damp stench emerged as mist covered the freezing cement floor.

The shadows of a reptilian creature could be seen as it darted across the room with great speed. The shadows were of Lochzard, a threatening reptilian beast. Lochzard dodged pipes with skill as he continued to chase after whatever he was pursuing. He let out a loud grunt as he slid across the floor in anger. Lochzard had fallen after tripping over a loose pipe that was sticking out. Enraged at his fault, he quickly steadied himself and resumed the chase at a greater speed. Lochzard opened his jaws without hesitation as he closed in on his unfortunate prey. A roar was let out as he swiped his claws at his prey, immediately ending its life. The prey turned out to be a common rat. Rats were usual meals for Lochzard, much to his dismay. They had never given up a good fight against him. He wanted something much larger and stronger to destroy for a meal. The only entertainment Lochzard had was chasing after pathetic prey or turning his environment into an obstacle course.

Lochzard stared gloomily at a wall as he ate his repetitive meal. He had never ventured outside his cellar for nearly one-hundred years. There wasn’t any real reason for him to do so anyway. Finishing his rat, Lochzard slowly got up off the floor and stretched his muscles for a few seconds. Then, after a few seconds, an ear-piercing roar was let out from pure anger and boredom.

The last bell of the day finally rang.

"Scarllie come! You promised that we'd go to the library today. I really have a bad vibe about that old house. HE is still there. You know it. Ever since he died in his parlor room, he's haunted that house. And I'd rather not take a chance at him taking over my body. Eurch. And there have been rumors about that... monsterous lizard in the basement. That man was a mad scientist. Who knows what cruel things he could have done to that poor reptile. Oh, now I want to go and help that monster. I here he goes by the name Lochzard, but no one has ever truly came back. Why don't we go research it at he library!" said Mia in an attempt to lure Scarllie away from the house.

Mia ran off ahead to encourage Scarllie to chase. Finally, the two arrived at the library.

Scarllie lurked around the library, until she found an interesting book called, "Haunted Houses: A History." "Mia, I think this book can help us a lot!" said Scarllie flipping the old pages of the book.

"According to legend, the house at 1234 MadLizon street, has been haunted for more than 100 years. It is believed to be the home of Robert R. Jr. the mad scientist who got blown up by his own experiment. He was in his late 40s. After the experiment, the whole town was in chaos as they found out about a monster he had created in his basement. No one has ever seen the monster, but some say there are noises coming out from the basement every night. No one knows whether this monster exists or not, but if it does, be aware that this creature could be potentially dangerous..."

"Potentially dangerous? As if a giant Lab Lizard could be the cutest thing in the world," said Scarllie in a sarcastic way.

"Scarllie this is serious! Taht lizard could really need our help. I bet he is bored and tired of his repetitive life. I think we should recruit some people from school and try to excite his life! Let's check out this book. I think I hae just the relic to carry it in. It's been said that my bag cna hold everything and anything becuase of it's mystical propeties! This book is big, so my bag might come in handy."

Mia lifted up the book. It was surprisingly light. That was only the first of many strange things that would happen to the girls within the next few days. however, Mia just set the information to the back of her mind and proceded to check out the book.

Idrissa was out of her neck of the woods now, but it being a non-full-moon that night, she wandered around. Sensing a quick russle in the bushes, she took no chances, quickly forming into a Raven to escape the thing. However, as a Raven, she would give little chance of the thing, catching her. It was a fox. Or was it a fox?

She stared at the fox, uttering a guttaral "Kronk" sound from her throat. The Fox turned tale.

Just a humdrum Fox.

Deciding to make the most of the time that wasn't affected by the full moon- three nights away, she flew off to the city to find a decent meal, worthy of herself. After flying down after spotting some uneaten meat from a rubbish bin, almost a 1/2 mile from the library, she dropped like a stone to get it. Dragging it out of the bin, she dropped it on the floor to peck at it.

"We have the book, c'mon let's go home and compile some infortmation on the house and draw a few conclusions. We can even make a number of inferences!" Mia excitedly said. Those were some of here favorite things to do. She was such a nerd. The two friends continued on toward Mia's house. On the way, they passed the dumpster. Just as they walked out of view of the large bird perched precariously on the edge, there was a noise like footsteps that hadn't been there before. When Mia turned around, she saw notheing.

Another thing to write down. First he light-weighted gigantic book, now this. This town has alwyays been... different but not this much!