The Haunted House (it was fun while it lasted! Thanks!)

Ellie_Penguin

"SCARLLIE!!! Robert, you IDIOT, why'd you do this? Now three will die because of you. Possibly all four of us! You'll die because of Lochzard, I'll die because you STOLE my energy and Scarllie will die because you scared all heck out of her and she reacted!!! ANd then Idrissa will be left alone. She said she's never dealt with Lochzard before! You are a supreme idiot."

Mia had never gotten angry like this before. All her anger seemed to be forming in front of her and channelling white clouds of puffy steam-like material.

"Robert... Exactly how many people died in this house due to YOU?!?!"

"Ermm... about.... 12,084,098,234,079... Why?" Robert said precariously.

"Well, I htink because all those people now hate you and want to help join me to demolish you and your evilness. They sensed my anger eminating from me towards you and channelled it. Noe, whatever energy they can give me will be given to me, and htey can finally rest in peace. But not before they help me by using their powers while possessing me. HA!!! IDRISSA MOVE, QUICK" shouted Mia as she started the possessation ((<<new word :P I think...)) process.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scarllie found herself in a dark room. She stood up and walked around trying to find a light source, but she couldn't. She tried yelling, but it felt as though, no one really heard. She kept walking, but she tripped over at what felt like a door handle on the floor...

Scarllie wondered why no one was looking for her. "Maybe, they also got caught by Lochzard or Robert!" She thought to herself. There was no way she could find a light source, but as she moved she felt the cold breeze of the night. "There IS an air source. I'm going to have to wait until the morning." She said...

Mia thought fast. Now that she had merged with billions upon billions of souls, she could hear their thoughts. It was a mumble jumble mess with everyone thinking at once.

QUIET!!! shout-thought Mia. The silence was instintanious.

Mia searched through everyone's abilities until she found one that might work against Robert. It belonged to a young boy.

Young sir, might you help me? Pray tell, might I know your name?

T-t-timo-o-thy, ma'am.

Mia gasped. Like Tiny Tim from the Christmas Carol?

Oh no, ma'am, I am just Timothy, Robert's only son. He loved me dearly but was so ashamed that I was born crippled. But I grew to use this to my advantage. I soon found that I had a special ability. I could get anything I wanted. Father would go to the ends of the Earth for me.

Alrighty little dude, I have a plan......

Lochzard grunted and dragged his body down a hallway. He was sick of all this nonsense.

Clenching his clawed hands, Lochzard began releasing acid from tiny pores on his skin. He then shook violently, spewing acid everywhere like a dog who just came inside from a rainstorm. The acid sprayed on to the walls surrounding him and began disignigrating instintly.

It was morning and Scarllie was able to get some sleep, even though she was afraid of the dark that wrapped her through the night. She woke up and found the door on the floor, but it was lock. She heard footsteps and the sound of a girl grunting...

We introduce a new character to the series!

Character Name:Latisha

Description of Character: Sassy and sarcastic, she can be nice sometimes but most she's just in a bad mood. She likes video games and spicy food

Species: Female Human

Human or Monster: Human

Age of Character: 18

Special Powers or Weapons (You're only allowed to have 1):Death Bringer Staff - It has the power to heal or resurrect anyone but can only be used at random or in great need.

Timothy, young child, I need you to possess me on the count of three.

But... what am I supposed to do...?

Ma'am! Please answer me!

PLEASE! I need to know!

...3!! GO GO GO! shouted Mia, pushing Timothy's spirit to the front of her forehead. A swirly figure on her forehead began to glow. That meant it was working. But, it was Timothy's symbol, the one thing that meant the most to him. And Robert realized that. It was his worst fear come to life. He hoped it wasn't what he really knew it was.

"Father, what are you doing? I've been waiting over a century for my glass of milk and a bedtime story! WHERE WERE YOU?!? Planning to KILL me I suppose." shouted Mia's body in Timothy's voice. It didn't sound right.

"Son, you must know it was for good intentions... Err.. I was bribed! That's it! Yes..."

"I highly doubt that father," said Timothy's voice as Mia's eyes began to glow a piercing bright blue, a very icy color, along with the swirl again. It glowed with the same intensity and color as her eyes. Suddenly, balls of energy formed in her hands

This is so cool, I can't believe you can do this! thought Mia to Timothy

“Father, you must know what you did was wrong. It’s time I take things into my own hands.†Timothy said as the energy began to spread over her hands. Mia aimed her hands at Robert. He cowered in fear. Suddenly, Mia shot the energy bolts downwards, lifting her body up and she flew above their heads. She flew her body to the second floor, and collapsed in a nearby bedroom.

((Nice and long =P))

Scarllie asked the stranger voice about who it was, but it didn't answer. It was a clear and bright day, but it was still dark inside and Scarllie could only think of trying to find her way out by touching the walls. She went up 3 stairs and at the end of a long corridor, there was an open door and a light source coming out of it. She approached and peeked through the open door, only to find a strange creature sitting on a chair. From her side, it seemed to be a person in a suit. "Strange," Scarllie thought...

We introduce a new character!

Character Name:Deadpool

Description of Character:Look at my avie and siggie

Species:Human

Human or MonsterAge of Character:Unknown

Special Powers or Weapons (You're only allowed to have 1):Dual Swords

Other:Fairly Evil, but still a hero.

Lochzard hissed and thrashed his claws against a nearby wall. The wallpaper, or what was left of it, was destroyed almost at contact. The wall itself took a heavy blow that caused splinters of wood to fly off on all directions. Lochzard was taking down this house piece by piece.

Timothy can you recede back to my mind, please dear?

Timothy slid back, as that was all he could do.

"So what should we do now? We definetly need to find Scarllie. She must be somewhere still in this house."

Mia began to get up, when she heard something above her. It was footsteps. Strangely, Mia somehow knew it was Scarllie's.

she walked over to the stairs that should bring her up. But they brought her down. Robert's back was facing her. She ran.

That was very strange

Mia was anxious to help Scarllie, but the house was too weird to figure out.

"I guess I'll just walk around until I find a way to her. Mia went down some stairs tha would have appeared to go to Robert.

"If I take stairs going up, I go down. Maybe the its the same principle reversed. no such luck.

"Hmmm...."

Lochzard turned himself around to face Deadpool.

"You certainly are going to be dead in a pool of agony if you come any closer, fiend!" hissed the angry lizard. Lochzard raised a clenched fist towards the mysterious figure and made an attempt to smash Deadpool into a wall. However, a loss of balance created a humiliating scene as the reptilian creature fell quickly to the hard floor.

A string of unclear words escaped Lochzard's mouth with rage.

Scarllie was definitely lost. She couldn't see the shadow of the creature she saw in the room and now she was completely alone in a certain area of the house. Scarllie thought that there might be a secret passage from the house that connects to another place. Could she be in that place? The house just seemed so small from the outside, or maybe it's own magical charms make the house look that way...