The Haunted House (it was fun while it lasted! Thanks!)

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mia ran over to the last staircase she could find on the floor. It was a curious thing. It went across like a bridge. It was rather hard to get across, but Mia managed.

"All those years of obsticle courses in gym really paid off." Mia mumbled to herself. At the end of the bridge was a door labeled "Stairs to the Third Floor"

"FINALLY!" shouted Mia.

Lochzard was on the floor grasping both legs with his hands.

He removed his hands and looked down at the huge gashes in his legs.

Pathetic body structure of mine.

Lochzard, like any lizard can basically do, discarded his wounded legs. There wasn't time to just wait it out a few days while regenerating new limbs.

Much better. Now I don't have to worry about falling anymore.

Lochzard grunted as he sprayed acid all around him.

The floor was quickly destroyed by the acid and in it's place was a large gaping hole. Lochzard, without hesitation, slid himself down it.

Oof!

The reptilian landed on a series of pipes. He was back in the cellar again where pipes of all sizes and shapes hissed and steamed.

Perfect

With a quick swipe of his claws, several pipes burst open. Liquids of many kinds poured all over the floor.

If I can't stop this house from any more intruders, I might as well flush it out!

The water and various liquids rose quickly in the cellar.

Lochzard continued destroying pipes with rage.

Soon enough, the reptilian creature was finished wrecking pipes. He gladly slithered into the unknown liquid mixture.

lochzard2.jpg

Deadpool opened a door.

"Come, in this room there is a camera on the lizzard."

As they both gazed into the screen, they relized the problem they had.

"So uh, you got some kinda powers or weapons or somethin', 'cause if not, we're screwed."

Scarllie found an old candle on the hall. "About time! Now, I better find my way back to that door on the floor." And so she went on searching for that door, until she found it. To her surprise, the door wasn't locked. She opened it and pointed the candle down to see her way, to find a person standing right at the bottom of the stairs. "Mia? Is that you?" She said, but Mia kept looking up without answering. "Mia, can you hear me?" Asked Scarllie, but Mia still didn't answer...

Lochzard grinned as the liquid level was rising.

The cellar is almost completely filled. It's just a matter of time before it reaches the next floor.

No creature should survive this. Swimming would be futile as this liquid is obviously toxic. A chemical reaction would surely engulf any creature with death. I am an exception, of course. I have already been mutated enough to know that I'm immune to any chemicals.

Lochzard hissed as he dove deep into the chemicals.

Mia raced up hte stairs. There at the end of the corridor was Scarllie. She ran up to her.

"Scarllie! Turn around it's me! Mia!"

But she never turned around. She continued shouting. Finally, Scarllie's words unscrambled themselves. Mia found that she was calling to her.

But.. why can't she hear me? whimpered Mia to the spirits.

THere was a groan from inside of her. The spirits were talking again. THey all formed a single chorus. Eventually, the words they were syaing made sense.

It... was... ROBERT!!!!!!! There were booing and hissing noises following.

It dawned on Mia. The last of her energy was being drained while Robert was using it. Tehy were linked.

She couldn't face him again. She'd die and he'd live longer. To take care of the problem she had to kill him another way. There was only one solution. To kill herself and quick.

If we are connected via lifelines, then this vein in my hand must be where my life energies are flowing out of. If I slash it open, he'll die within seconds of me. It's teh only way....

On the ground was a sharp object. Mia picked it up. It was Scarllie and Mia's freindship bracelet charm. The one that was a little broken hear that you put together. It had a sharp enough edge. Mia brought it down to her wrist with great strength. She was shaking. It was taking all her strenght to hold it in her hand. ((No, silly, she hasn't killed herself yet. Dur.))

Lochzard lifted his head above the liquid and listened intently.

A death is about to occur...

The reptilian monster spat several wads of acid on the ceiling above him. The holes quickly emerged and the liquid that already reached the top of the cellar poured through them. The next floor would be flooded in no time.

"I am sorry I have not revealed this 'till now, but I have a teleportation device, it malfunctioned and thats how I ended up in this wretched place, I fixed it, but decided to explore, if you will let me, I can get us out, will you?"

Episode 3 has ended. Episode 4 starts on Monday! The reason I didn't post as much was because I wanted to give our new characters a chance to interact. I shall come back often next week :evil: XD.

You cannot Roleplay until Monday; however, feel free to discuss the episodes, ask questions and post your feedback. I have a special surprise when we reach Episode 10 so let's hope we keep this alive! We will have a Christmas special also so keep checking for updates!

((It's Monday! ANd ANna, you shouldn't be able to see me. I'll warn you this time, but others might see that as god-moding. I'm invisible thanks to Robert))

"Excuse, but what are you doing! I'm saving your butts. By killing myself, I'll kill Robert." said Mia sternly. She wanted to get this overwith the sooner the better, and the less suffereing she'd have to endure.

(( I'm kinda confused so tell me if this post is messed up, I'm talking to Mia here, and if I'm not supposed to be then uh, I can change it))

"You're saving us? Oh crap well that screws the story up, because I already programmed it."

Suddenly the mechanisim started shooting sparks, and then the lizzard shimmered in front of them and materialized but Mia was gone.

Deadpool chuckeled nervously.

Scarllie could see Mia calling her as she dissapears from the picture. Scarllie could hear her and she replied back, but they couldn't hear each other. Scarllie thought that maybe, the door had something to do with it. "Could it be that the door was a secret passage to another dimension? What if I was supposed to go through another door? Was this whole thing my own fault?" Scarllie was frightened and the thought of being trapped inside the house and perhaps another world really worried her. She saw Deadpool and Latisha trying to speak to her, but they seemed to have given up and they slowly vanished in the darkness of the hall.

Recap has been posted!

((sorry. im kinda err..get mixed up XD))

Latisha called to Scarllie "s-s-Scarllie?" She had no idea what was happening to them or worse to her. She couldn't think anything or talk. She really couldn't say anything.... She didn't know what to do again. She thought " I'm confused. I can't speak. What the heck is happening."

Deadpool stared at the monster. It was alive? But how? This thing could not be destroyed, this called for immediate action, Deadpool pulled out a pistol, the lizard stared at it like a foreign object. Deadpool shot 3 times at its chest, but the acid dissolved the bullets before they could cause any serious damage, however...

Episode 4 has ended! Episode 5 starts Monday! Read first post this weekend for recaps! This episode wasn't very long so you guys can go back and read any episode to get back on track XD.

EDIT: Episode 5 has started! Will post Episode 4 recap soon!

Scarllie walked around the house with a candlelight. She saw a hallway and she walked by, the door at the end would get bigger and bigger. She was quite surprised the doors were not locked, so she opened them and went inside. It was dark, but as she moved her candlelight, she was able to see shelves filled with old books. "Is this the house's Library?" She thought to herself...

Lochzard looked at his chest which had been hit by bullets. None of them fully penetrated due to his thick hide and the acid that was covering his body. There were several indents in the skin, however.

The reptilian beast roared as he grabbed Latisha's staff with his mouth and forcefully threw it across the room, putting a hole in a wall in the process.

Lochzard's attention turned towards Deadpool.

"You like destroying limbs?" he snorted.

The lizard stared at Deadpool with a violent gaze. The pistol caught his eye.

"The device is going to harm me? You are dead. Not as of yet, but you are dead. Mark my words."

Lochzard, even though he lacks legs, lunged towards Deadpool hissing and snarling.