Angeló Posted September 15 Posted September 15 i absolutely love the Burlap Techo. too bad it's lab only. Quote
GlitchtaleLover Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I'm not usually a big fan of the Burlap Pets, just not my thing, but this one is quite nice. The colors are pleasant, and I'm wondering if it may be based on some type of sandy lizard species! The Tropical Techo Outfit is delightful! I love that the shirt has different fruits on it, and the tail having some bracelets on it is a fun idea! Some more fruit with this foreground, yay!! I'm a fan of all the unique looking fruits of Mystery Island, and this sure is a fun collection of them. A wonderful day, Techos! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.