Jump to content

Welcome to December with Advent Calendar and TDN


Recommended Posts

Posted

TDN welcomes you to the month of December alongside Neopets' Advent Calendar!

welcometo-dec.jpg

Links:聽Home聽|聽Battlepedia聽|聽Customization聽|聽Items Database聽|聽NeoAvatars聽|聽Forums

This month, we have these events:

  • Advent Calendar begins聽on December 1st
  • Bruce Day聽on December 5th
  • Wocky Day聽on December 12th
  • Borovan Day聽on December 20th
  • Day of Giving聽on December 25th
  • Neopian New Year聽on December 31st/ January 1st

聽

Other things to do:聽Dailies聽|聽Monthly Freebies聽|聽Faerie Crossword聽|聽Pet Transfers聽|聽Advent Calendar

Posted

Some questionable choices but much better choices than last month.

Charity with her Fajita Chips and my Werelupe chose Chocolate Milk lol

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot2.png

Screenshot3.png

Posted

This is what I got for the first day of the advent calendar:

image.png?ex=674de3e7&is=674c9267&hm=d37

I don't have premium and not planning to get it either though.

For clicking the aisha I got a "Darkest Faerie Snowglobe"

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Nothing is more in tune with the holiday spirit that TNT shoving a "Look what you're not getting" in you face.聽 I'm already convinced I don't want/need premium, they don't need to sell it to me.

馃槀

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...