I did it!

I've been trying to attach the pebble petpetpet from the advent calendar for so long. I decided it looked best with BlobWithFace the Blobikins rather than Uh-Oh the Christmas Rock, but the refreshing was getting to me. I was inspired by seeing someone with theirs in their shop, and got it out of storage. I played another game while refreshing, and noticed eventually that it was gone from my inventory. And here it is firmly attached! The neopet in question is named after a stuffed animal from the games with my siblings as a child. It's name was Thingy, and when i would draw it I gave it glasses.  It would be nice to name the pebble. 

image.png.e7c45faf949fb3633262d0ec38eed056.png

On 1/31/2024 at 8:12 PM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I've been trying to attach the pebble petpetpet from the advent calendar for so long. I decided it looked best with BlobWithFace the Blobikins rather than Uh-Oh the Christmas Rock, but the refreshing was getting to me. I was inspired by seeing someone with theirs in their shop, and got it out of storage. I played another game while refreshing, and noticed eventually that it was gone from my inventory. And here it is firmly attached! The neopet in question is named after a stuffed animal from the games with my siblings as a child. It's name was Thingy, and when i would draw it I gave it glasses.  It would be nice to name the pebble. 

image.png.e7c45faf949fb3633262d0ec38eed056.png

Since you mentioned the Neopet it's attached to is named after a stuffed animal from your childhood games named Thingy, why not continue that nostalgic theme? You could name the Pebble something like "Pebby," giving it a similar playful, endearing vibe.