I GOT THIS RANDOM EVENT AN HOUR BEFORE MAINTENANCE

Hayley

Wish I knew how long the site is going to be down. Whoop him a few times for me too!

If The Site is Currently Undergoing Scheduled Maintenance! why didn't I see it posted somewhere or maybe it was and I didn't see it.

I'm glad I got my Daily Quest "chores" done before this happened but my siblings have texted me to ask me if this was scheduled or did something happen. And of course they were waiting for the evening time to do their Daily Quests :grrr:. It's almost TNT wants their website to be our only focus! :hmmph:

2 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I'm glad I got my Daily Quest "chores" done before this happened but my siblings have texted me to ask me if this was scheduled or did something happen. And of course they were waiting for the evening time to do their Daily Quests :grrr:. It's almost TNT wants their website to be our only focus! :hmmph:

If this was scheduled  then why wasn't it scheduled  for the midnight hours?

I told my siblings that as far as I can guess, like you point out- if this "Down for Maintenance" was supposed to be scheduled, TNT would have scheduled it in "midnight/less traffic on their website" hours and they would have announced it. I hope nothing really bad has happened- like a major hack or something.

8 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

if this "Down for Maintenance" was supposed to be scheduled, TNT would have scheduled it in "midnight/less traffic on their website" hours and they would have announced it.

So they have taken days and still have the Lab Ray not working so why should we think this will be fixed soon? Maybe that's what they are working on but still could have done it thru the midnight shift.