Stocking Stufftacular Starting Soon!

Musical_Shoyru

Today is the last day to get your stockings hung up before the event begins! You can purchase Stocking Stufftacular tickets from the NC Mall! Once they're purchased they'll show up in the NC section of your inventory, from there you'll click on them and activate the ticket(s). You can then head here to choose which day(s) you want to hang your stockings up for.

Make sure to hang your stockings up before 11:59:59 PM NST tonight if you are interested in participating in all of the days as they release. If you do happen to miss a day you can purchase a SS Missed Day Prize Claim Ticket, however they are about 200 NC more than getting a regular ticket. We will be updating coverage as the event progresses.

Happy Holiday's TDN!

title.png
VIEW OUR GUIDE

I hung all 25 stockings several days ago. Thanks for the reminder and posting this. I can't wait for tomorrow. I do look forward to this event!

mall_clo_raindorfhoodie.gif 

Okay that's adorable xD I love it on almost all my pets too! SOOOOOO CUTE!

37 minutes ago, Angeló said:

if there are any musical items in this please help out a brother ? :D

According to the information posted you can claim and extra of the item if it is something you like. I copied ans pasted this statement below. This is a new feature this year. I do like the idea.

The SS Extra Prize Claim Ticket will allow users to hang up another stocking on days they've already claimed and collect additional items for that day up to 5 times. (1-Claim Ticket per item collected). Please note that you can already stack the regular stockings up to 10 times on any given day which allows for the collection of 15 items (duplicates) in total on any given day during the Stocking Stufftacular.

Here's what I found at the Mall.

image.png.70eabd690a0e8f1d1656777eb57379ef.png

On 12/9/2023 at 12:42 PM, granny63020 said:

According to the information posted you can claim and extra of the item if it is something you like. I copied ans pasted this statement below. This is a new feature this year. I do like the idea.

The SS Extra Prize Claim Ticket will allow users to hang up another stocking on days they've already claimed and collect additional items for that day up to 5 times. (1-Claim Ticket per item collected). Please note that you can already stack the regular stockings up to 10 times on any given day which allows for the collection of 15 items (duplicates) in total on any given day during the Stocking Stufftacular.

Here's what I found at the Mall.

image.png.70eabd690a0e8f1d1656777eb57379ef.png

Yup that's right! 🙂

I got today's prize; the balloons and although I like them, that's not a very christmas like one xD LOL They are really pretty though!

Anyone else thinking the 1st day gift of Stocking Stufftacular was the best day so far? I haven't been impressed by any of the gifts since day 1. Maybe it's just me.