Happy Eyrie Day!

hrtbrk

The 8-Bit Color is very nice, but looks a little weird to me... I think it's the hat they gave it, makes it looks more like a very weird wig haha. The rest of the clothing is good though!

The prey Outfit is incredible, I love the texturing. It makes it look like a very elegant Oreo haha!

And the feathery one is so divine! The huge wings make it look even larger, and its features are very striking!!

The rainbow Outfit is fantastic with its gorgeous details, the colors flow so smoothly!

Once again, the elemental wearables forget air! Pretty disappointing, I think an air elemental design would look perfect for an Eyrie. But at least the fiery one is pretty good, all together is a bit much, I wish the flames blended a little more, but that's nitpicking. The water one is very nice, however it should've matched the more teal color of the Water Eyrie. Outside of that, it's cute! And finally, the plant one. I love the differing in the spiky leaves for the wings and tail, making it look ferocious, but the soft flowery bush on its neck makes it seem sweeter!

Overall, this was a bunch of great choices for Eyrie Day!

Yeah I don't know what's going on with that hat. I'm very disappointed by the lack of fanciness. :hmmph:

The huge wings are cool, but I hope that they don't clip like that when they're actually being worn!

11 hours ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

The water one is very nice, however it should've matched the more teal color of the Water Eyrie.

I don't think any of the recent water wearables have matched the Water PB colour. Which is disappointing, I'd love to upgrade my water kyrii, but the differing shades irritate me too much! :crying_anim:

13 hours ago, berriganify said:

I don't think any of the recent water wearables have matched the Water PB colour. Which is disappointing, I'd love to upgrade my water kyrii, but the differing shades irritate me too much! :crying_anim:

And the Water Kyrii looks so good! If the shades matched, it'd look even cooler! It's such a missed opportunity 😞