GIVEAWAY TIME

SpideyLuc

Been a while since I've been active, but thought I would do a giveaway for all of you!

image.png.c4518b180303b6a7145349f053109112.png
I have 17 lab ray fortune cookies to give out, so here are the rules:
1. Must be a member of the TDN discord (link here:https://discord.com/invite/USYH66Z)
2. Must reply to this Topic with your NP account name for delivery
3. Share a photo of your pet in your reply

I will come back later tonight or tomorrow morning and give them out asap after work.

I'm on discord 🙂 Thanks for the giveaway! Please send to kidmerenu if I win 😊 My side is the only account I currently have the lab ray. 

Here is one of my neopets. I adopted him from the pound as a green quiggle and didn't really intend in keeping him. Zapped him to maraqaun and he's just such a goof that he became a permanent neopet haha He looks like a fried chicken boy. The lipstick adds to the derp.

Screenshot_20230927_180053_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, Kidme said:

I'm on discord 🙂 Thanks for the giveaway! Please send to kidmerenu if I win 😊 My side is the only account I currently have the lab ray. 

Here is one of my neopets. I adopted him from the pound as a green quiggle and didn't really intend in keeping him. Zapped him to maraqaun and he's just such a goof that he became a permanent neopet haha He looks like a fried chicken boy. The lipstick adds to the derp.

Screenshot_20230927_180053_Chrome.jpg

the DERPIEST, I love it! Since I have  minute off from work I'm sending you the first fortune cookie, and if by tomorrow at noon 17 people haven't shown up, you and whoever else gets in here can have the remainder ❤️

image.png.d0194b49f389c2ff5234d1f447b611fa.png

Hello. I'm on the Discord and my username on neopets is yosuuke. This is my favorite pet that I own and his name is Kartir. I adopted him from the pound years ago, painted him Royal and transferred him over from a side account to have him on my main. I couldn't be happier with him.

Thank you sooo much for the cool giveaway and the opportunity to join! ^-^

Screenshot_20230915_112204_Samsung_Internet.jpg

3 hours ago, Zafie said:

Hello. I'm on the Discord and my username on neopets is yosuuke. This is my favorite pet that I own and his name is Kartir. I adopted him from the pound years ago, painted him Royal and transferred him over from a side account to have him on my main. I couldn't be happier with him.

Thank you sooo much for the cool giveaway and the opportunity to join! ^-^

Screenshot_20230915_112204_Samsung_Internet.jpg

image.png.c1e049183d49cae11f5bd6f577500a85.png

35 minutes ago, Singledwish123 said:

Hi! This is so nice of you and a very cool giveaway! I'm strawbreathe on Neopets and peachujam on Discord!

I've been trying to zap my Ogrin robot for years now and maybe this will be the thing! Thank you so much for the chance to participate in the giveaway!

Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 11.45.53 PM.png

image.png.c5af77aa531fe628b961cc5ff93884bb.png

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:
  1. I am on Discord under the name Yuiina
  2. My Neopets main account is yuiina
  3. I can't just send one of my pets so here is a picture with all of my main account's pets 🥰 image.thumb.jpeg.cc9b54cd8493e38ed6b403ccbaabcf47.jpeg

image.png.1ac331cbd24ae28518143b58bc4f67e8.png
❤️

edit: I love your Illusen gallery!! I finished the Jhudara quests a couple years ago and thought of changing my gallery but I'm too in love with my stupid little battle ducks

1 hour ago, SpideyLuc said:

image.png.1ac331cbd24ae28518143b58bc4f67e8.png
❤️

edit: I love your Illusen gallery!! I finished the Jhudara quests a couple years ago and thought of changing my gallery but I'm too in love with my stupid little battle ducks

Thank you so much for the cookie 😌

I am still away from having my gallery completed but I love how it is at the moment ❤️ I quite loved your small gallery! Your ducks rock! 😎