Official Pay-It-Forward Friday Gifting Thread! (#8)

Pay It Forward Friday Banner.png

General Rules

• This will be ran every Friday! Should it gain enough participation a section will be created for it, for now it will remain here (posted in Neopets General Chat). Make sure to read everything before posting! 
  • All TDNF rules will still need to be followed in this thread! (No double posting, spam, etc.)
  • Please no posting wishes for pets in this thread, strictly for items/wishlists/shop links ONLY.
  • This is not an item-grab nor a spot for you to beg for items. It is fully expected that if you post your wishlist here that you will gift at least one other user.
  • Do not expect that another user will specifically choose you to gift to or that all your wishes will be granted.
  • No DMing users begging for things & please do not be ungrateful for what you recieve! Let's have fun with this!
  • Due to only being able to edit you post up to 30 minutes after posting it's not required to keep everything in one post anymore, just try to keep all you updates in as few of posts as possible & per TDN rules no spamming.

Guidelines

• This thread is about more than just posting what you want but to also to spread kindness and learn about each other! Every week there will be a question/prompt that is asked that you will need to provide with the rest of your info! 
  • If your username is not listed under your profile picture make sure to list in your post who people will be gifting.
  • If you chose to put your shop link up instead of a wishlist please make sure to have a wide variety of items stocked in your shop for donations/shopping. (Junk items with different prices, different range of priced items, etc)
  • This is P.I.F.F for a reason, if someone spreads some kindness to you make sure to do the same! ❤️
  • If you want to list a bunch of items to a TP lot for a user please DM them with the link to the lot or the lot #.
  • Please post in this format;

Answer to the weekly question/prompt
    Seeking; 
    wishlist (Jellyneo wishlist, written wishlist, gallery post, etc) will go here or you may post your shop link if you aren't looking for anything specific and would like to be gifted through shop visits. 
    Gifting: list how you will be gifting others. Shop visits, item gifting, etc. (Thank yous or items sent do not going here!)
    UN: username here if not listed under your profile picture.
    SPOILER TAG HERE ; if you choose to post your thank yous/items received. (Recommended to just post a general thank you and list items received should you choose to do this.)

Etiquette

• Be respectful and kind! No harassment of any kind!
  • Proceed with caution when it comes to new users on Neopets & on the forums. 
  • Gift at your own discretion.
  • Just because you gifted a specific user does not mean that specific user will gift back.
  • If you wishlist is mainly high-priced items or Neocash items there is no guarantee you will be gifted.

Weekly Question;
If you were a color, what color would you be?

Answer to the weekly question/prompt: Purple

Seeking: https://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/cuddlesoftness/

Gifting: shops or wishlists

UN:  cuddlesoftness

OMG! Love this, I have everything I could ever want so would absolutely love to bless someone with something! 🙂

• Green! A nice medium green. Not neon, anymore at least LOL but def not a completely mature dark green. :P
  • Not seeking anything! Although im a sucker for girly dress up items HAHA can never own enough dresses!  🙂
  • I have three Maraquan wigs I would like to send to people with Maraquan pets! 🙂 
  • Un Teatime77

thanks for my item and went shopping in your shop think i got all the plushies you had in there so opened up some space for you to sell more stuff :D

@Carolinadaf sorry not big on NC have some stuff but nothing anyone is really interested in (i believe anyways), so instead visited your shop and bought something :D

1 hour ago, Carolinadaf said:

Hii!

Blue is a amazing color. x. 🙂

Seeking: https://impress-2020.openneo.net/user/47937/lists & https://www.neopets.com/~prezero 

Gifting: NC & NP wishlist items

UN: Carolinadaf

I sent you something!! Im so stoked I can send one to someone who wants one!!! 

On 8/4/2023 at 8:50 AM, Cuddlesoftness said:

Sent you a water smiley!

On 8/4/2023 at 8:51 AM, CannaCasey said:

OMG! Love this, I have everything I could ever want so would absolutely love to bless someone with something! 🙂

• Green! A nice medium green. Not neon, anymore at least LOL but def not a completely mature dark green. :P
  • Not seeking anything! Although im a sucker for girly dress up items HAHA can never own enough dresses!  🙂
  • I have three Maraquan wigs I would like to send to people with Maraquan pets! 🙂 
  • Un Teatime77

I accidentally sent you what I meant to send Carolinadaf! Lol do you mind rejecting it! I did shop in your shop though! You buy Neocola Tokens from mine a lot! Haha nice to see you on here 🙂

On 8/4/2023 at 10:48 AM, Carolinadaf said:

Hii!

Seeking: https://impress-2020.openneo.net/user/47937/lists & https://www.neopets.com/~prezero 

I accidentally sent your gift to the wrong person *facepalm* if I don’t get that back I’ll send you something else! Lol sorry!!! XD

On 8/4/2023 at 2:10 AM, Musical_Shoyru said:

Answer to the weekly question/prompt:   neon/bright yellow. (even brighter and more neon than this, but this is close!) Bright yellow objects seem to make me happy.

Seeking:       I don't want/need anything. Just thought I would participate Your welcome to look around my shop if you like.

Gifting:        I will look in your shop and your WL and hopefully buy from your shop or send you something you like.

UN:              granny63020

Shop Link:    http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=granny63020

OK, everyone else come on and get in on this!

On 8/4/2023 at 7:50 AM, Cuddlesoftness said:

Since you like purple I checked your WL and for your gallery you had petpets so I decided to give you purple petpets. Hope you like them. Just a reminder to change WL setting to Obtained for these items so others won't send the same.

Bubblisaur,  Haseepuss, Pinceron, Gnar & Ownow

On 8/4/2023 at 11:18 AM, CannaCasey said:

• Un Teatime77

For you Casey I found you like cooking and eating socks so I am sending you a bakers dozen. I hope you enjoy  cooking & eating them. LOL

Edible Smelly Gym Socks,  Cozy Holiday Socks,  Azzle Fruit Leather Socks,  Skunk Moehog Socks,  Slightly Nibbled Holiday Socks,  Blue Zafara Socks,  Magic Smelly Socks,  Woollen Socks,  Fire Eyrie Socks,  Torn White Gym Socks,   Flatfruit Fruit Leather Socks,  Torn Fire Gym Socks  & Plushie Skeith Socks!

On 8/4/2023 at 9:48 AM, Carolinadaf said:

Hii!

Sorry Carolina,  I could not figure out how to use your link that you posted. I do want to give you an item so I was able to see the stamps you need. OK I couldn't afford the stamps so I looked in your sho then your gallery. In your gallery I found a link to a WL> SO! I decide to get you a Blue MP, Starry Tuskaninny Morphing Potion.

Hope you enjoy.

On 8/5/2023 at 2:47 PM, Musical_Shoyru said:

Sent you a water smiley!

Thank you so much made me smile when i saw it 🙂 

2 hours ago, granny63020 said:

Since you like purple I checked your WL and for your gallery you had petpets so I decided to give you purple petpets. Hope you like them. Just a reminder to change WL setting to Obtained for these items so others won't send the same.

Bubblisaur,  Haseepuss, Pinceron, Gnar & Ownow

Aww thank you that was very sweet and generous of you to do! I always remove them from my WL once i get them 🙂 but thanks for the reminder!

Went and did some shopping in both your shops 😉 

6 hours ago, granny63020 said:

Seeking:       I don't want/need anything. Just thought I would participate Your welcome to look around my shop if you like.

Gifting:        I will look in your shop and your WL and hopefully buy from your shop or send you something you like.

UN:              granny63020

Shop Link:    http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=granny63020

OK, everyone else come on and get in on this!

Haha meant to only buy a couple things but found some stuff I need for my various collections in your shop!! LOL

52 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Your welcome to look around my shop if you like.

I wanted to thank all of you for spending those hard earned NP's in my shop. I really appreciate it and was happy you found stuff you want / or could use.

6 hours ago, granny63020 said:

I have three Maraquan wigs I would like to send to people with Maraquan pets!

Gazookesasmile can use one of those, if you still have it ^_^

Weekly Question;

Orange .. it's my favorite colour ^_^

28 minutes ago, Angeló said:

Weekly Question;

Orange .. it's my favorite colour ^_^

Well I hope she sends you the wig! In the meantime  just because you didn't put ant other info in the post I am sending you ....

Orange You Surprised? Card, Orange Gummy Korbat Tail, Orange JubJub Pom Pom Toy, Orange Kacheek Figure, Orange Chomby Scooter, Orange Nimmo Music Box, Orange Chicken,  Orange Yoyo, Orapple Fizz, Tonu Orange Juice, Orange Invisihat & Bottle of Orange Sand

PS Orange is my 2nd favorite color then after that anything neon.

Where are you 360, your favorite color???

58 minutes ago, Angeló said:
  7 hours ago, granny63020 said:

I have three Maraquan wigs I would like to send to people with Maraquan pets!

Angelo, that was not me that had those items. I would have already given you one if I had them. CannaCasey said:

• Un Teatime77
  •                                      Her user name is  Teatime77
  •   maybe send her a message if she doesn't respond here.