Games not sending scores?

Rishi

Recently rejoined Neopets as I've seen that it's revamped its page entirely. I was trying to play a couple of games that were added back onto the list, but for some reason whenever I try to send a score, it doesn't allow me to. I get an error message that says to refresh the page and try again, but despite attempting that a thousand times in a row, still the same result. This is the text box that pops up. I don't know what's wrong - would someone be able to help? I've reached out to Neopets officially by submitting a ticket but it's been around 5 days now and still have yet to hear back from them. 

image.png.da78e03d6135530a848b4adb0f010a86.png

Hi Rishi! 

You can try having a separate Neopets tab open and refresh it before submitting your score to prevent Neopets security measures from timing your game page out. This has been the most common solution suggested on the Neopets Boards but doesn't work 100% of the time. 

4 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

prevent Neopets security measures from timing your game page out.

I did not know that! I have seen that same message Rishi  pasted but the only time it has happened is when I have started a game before midnight Neo time and I finished the game after midnight Neo time. It happened several times before I realized why I was getting the message. I know it is not the reason Rishi got the message but it did remind me of me getting that message.

On 8/1/2023 at 8:08 PM, hrtbrk said:

Hi Rishi! 

You can try having a separate Neopets tab open and refresh it before submitting your score to prevent Neopets security measures from timing your game page out. This has been the most common solution suggested on the Neopets Boards but doesn't work 100% of the time. 

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work... I've tried it multiple times with no luck :c Thank you for taking the time to reply though! I hope that there's a solution for this. I was really looking forward to playing all the games again! It's just not the same if I can't earn money from it haha

• 2 months later...

I just rejoined neopets and every game I have tried to send scores for have the same error message. It does not matter if I refresh the page, have another tab of neopets open in the background or not. Additionally, most games won't load. I am wondering if there is something I need to download or is otherwise blocked. (Note: I am on my work computer. I will try later on my personal computer. Perhaps there's some kind of firewall setting that is blocking the games and preventing me from sending scores).

1 hour ago, Ruelariat said:

I just rejoined neopets and every game I have tried to send scores for have the same error message. It does not matter if I refresh the page, have another tab of neopets open in the background or not. Additionally, most games won't load. I am wondering if there is something I need to download or is otherwise blocked. (Note: I am on my work computer. I will try later on my personal computer. Perhaps there's some kind of firewall setting that is blocking the games and preventing me from sending scores).

Make sure the Neopets URL is https and not http. Apparently it doesn't send scores on the http version of games.

The second common solution I have seen on the boards is to play Destruct-O-Match III as it works on Mobile and Desktop.

I don't know if this will help but I go to the game room and load the Fashion Fever game. I start it, put a hat on it, save it and send the score. It seems to work every time. I tried other games but none would work for me either. I going to the Healing Springs and but something cheap and that counts for a neo shop.  To groom or play with my pet I keep a blush and cheap toy in the inventory, use again and again. To custom a pet I add 1 item to a pet I am using for a lab rat pet add and save and it is enough to count as a custom.  If you get a quest to add NF's , mine said to add 3. I friend told me to go to a UL and click the smiley face 3 times and it will show you as adding 3 friends, I did this and it works! So, these are things I seem to be getting asked to do daily and it takes about 5 minutes to complete everything. After you finish these 5 things collect your rewards. On the 1st day I didn't collect the rewards and went back the next day only to find the bad luck of I didn't have those prizes to collect, all gone!. I hope some of these things help you.

22 hours ago, faeriequeen_82868 said:

I changed the https to www and finally got a score to send. This really needs to be fixed.

This solution worked for me too for kass basher to send score. But it results in the in-game restart game button not working. 😅
Also the unlock levels have to be done again with the new location

I've noticed you need to redo the unlocking of levels a lot faster now. I had recently unlocked all three but I need to start over again even though I didn't clear any cookies or cash.