Rank?

Bodhi

What rank are you currently on, and what are you aiming for?

I've hit 9, and probably won't go any further. I'm pretty happy with it. When I started, I didn't have any particular level in mind, just as high as I could.

1 hour ago, Bodhi said:

What rank are you currently on, and what are you aiming for?

I've hit 9, and probably won't go any further. I'm pretty happy with it. When I started, I didn't have any particular level in mind, just as high as I could.

Same goal, just seeing how high I can stand to go. I think today is the last day to play, right? I reached All-Star for the first time in many years. So I'm happy with that, I just hope I can afford some decent prizes from the prize shop this time! Now I just gotta gear up to play today. I'm feeling rather burned out, but I want to play more YYB to get more prize points built up.

I'm just going to leave this here (spoilered just because):

For the second time of my life, I've achieved Rank 49.

Here's the link for those curious on ranks past 20 (Single All-Star), courtesy of Neopets user baby_pavan.

In addition, here's my final stats as a bonus:

vt-If-Fdt-MCvv-R.png

Even with the 25% reduced games per day caps and my journey to Quadruple All-Star+ isn't as painful as it was in 2021 (link to my post from 2 years ago on this very achievement), quad-maxing never is and never will be a joke.

I'd like to say kudos to everyone here who either got All-Star or greater or just wanted to achieve their set goal for this year's Altador Cup, and also a major thanks to TNT (if they ever stop by here) for the reduced games per day caps on the entire Altador Cup quartet.

I got to Rank 28 ... congratulations to all the overachievers here 🤩

Congratulations, you've reached the pinnacle of Altador Cup achievement! You've qualified for the ranking of All-Star, the highest level possible. Your fancy new shield is sure to widely admired.

Yooyuball
Wins: 745
Draws: 0
Slushie Slinger
Wins: 180
Make Some Noise
Wins: 120
Shootout Showdown
Wins: 2,000

47 minutes ago, Bodhi said:

Those are epic levels! How do you find the time to play so much and how do you keep yourself from giving up?

Well it helps that i am retired and can spend all day playing if i so chose :D and i also prefer spending most my time indoors so that helps as well 

i came back to Neo in Sept 2021 so my first AC was in 2022 i got to all star and kinda stopped playing then i saw the prizes and was kinda mad at myself so made sure to play this year as much as possible. I find all 4 games pretty boring to play so i watched tv to help pass the time quicker

5 hours ago, Cuddlesoftness said:

Well it helps that i am retired and can spend all day playing if i so chose :D and i also prefer spending most my time indoors so that helps as well 

i came back to Neo in Sept 2021 so my first AC was in 2022 i got to all star and kinda stopped playing then i saw the prizes and was kinda mad at myself so made sure to play this year as much as possible. I find all 4 games pretty boring to play so i watched tv to help pass the time quicker

Nice, I managed 708 games of YYB this year, I too was kicking myself after a poor performance last AC and seeing the killer prizes that were offered. For some reason I just can't force myself to play much with the supporting games. Not only do they take a number of wins to equal 1 game of YYB, but they're even MORE tedious, imho than YYB is. Like Tug-o-War, MSN is hard on my wrists after a few games. SS is cool because it was the first game with peophins in it, even though you don't play as one. But it's such a slow starting game and takes awhile to get to where you can find a good rhythm, then suddenly it's going at ludicrous speed and game over. If the flow were a bit more steady, I might enjoy that one. SOSD is ok as far as the gameplay, but requires a TON of plays to equal 1 game of YYB, and I frankly find Chias to be pretty gross looking, the close-up of the goal-tender at the end is not something I enjoy seeing.

So I stick to YYB and trying to improve my gpg scoring averages. I also picked up a habit of screenshotting the score screens of YYB games where I score 10 or more points.

According to my records for this year, I scored only 273 games of 10 points or more. I had a LOT of multi-darigan games this year, very annoying!
But the breakdown is...
130 games of 10 points
100 games of 11 points
37 games of 12 points
5 games of 13 points
1 game of 14 points.

Not bad considering how the play and physics have changed since it was converted to HTML5. It's much harder to score now than when it was still Flash. Unfortunately, the game's play and physics feels downgraded since the conversion. I won't know my final GPG average until they let us see our total stats again for this year. I hope I managed to keep it above 10 gpg.

I missed a couple days of play due to having to go out of town for a family reunion, it always happens in June, so I'm always going to miss SOME days of play. 😕

I either have something on like a dvd or something, OR I listen to music while playing. It DOES help the time pass a bit faster.