Deadline to Join a Team?

Have you tried to join today? If you have what happened? What type of messages do you receive?

I found the following statement on JN. Maybe you should try?

(per JN) This is a departure from prior years that have allowed sign ups at least through the first day of game play. We recommend signing up right now if you plan on participating in the Cup.

Thanks everyone for the responses! I guess I'm not participating this year, darnit.

Edit to respond to @granny63020 - I tried to join a team yesterday. When I clicked on my team, it just showed me the team's information. I didn't have any options to join the team. That's disappointing! I don't go on the site every day like I used to, so it was nice to have the option to join at any point in the event in previous years. Oh well! My arthritic hands will thank me. 😉

2 hours ago, gwendolyndolyn said:

Thanks everyone for the responses! I guess I'm not participating this year, darnit.

Edit to respond to @granny63020 - I tried to join a team yesterday. When I clicked on my team, it just showed me the team's information. I didn't have any options to join the team. That's disappointing! I don't go on the site every day like I used to, so it was nice to have the option to join at any point in the event in previous years. Oh well! My arthritic hands will thank me. 😉

I'm sorry you missed joining. Maybe next year?