Side Accounts

SimplyTragic

Technically speaking, you are only allowed to have 5 accounts. 1 Main account and 4 side accounts to use as pet storage, extra galleries, SDB, etc. 

My thought is, what's stopping other people from making other accounts using another email? Besides the fact that they might get banned.. For example, I could just make 5 more accounts with another email if I wanted to have more pets. But then I couldn't proudly display them on my main account because I'd probably get banned.

Originally, my thought was that I would love another account so I could move my Grarrls off my lab side acct and continue to use said side lab to zap more pets. Maybe from the pound. But I can't do that now, cause I bought that extra pet slot and you can only hold 6 pets without the extra pet slot.

Discuss...?

Well, nothing is there to stop you other than the risk of getting caught and losing all 5+ accounts. A different email address means absolutely nothing in terms of detecting accounts as they will look at the activity based off IP address and probably a few other things. 

You can now have nearly 80 pets by purchasing extra pet slots. Surely that's enough to not need to warrant breaking the site rules and risking all your pets/hard work lol