Database Malfunction Shuts Down The Pound

hrtbrk

Users may have noticed something odd happening to their Neopets today and TNT has updated us on what is happening. A database malfunction has caused some previous pets to be turned Unconverted and pets customisations to be reset.

While a fix is on the way, the pound has been temporarily shut down including abandoning, transfers and adoptions.

To fix your pets customisation, try saving with a new background then putting the old background back on.

993.gif

Hey Neopians,

As you know, the site has been experiencing some hiccups today. We are currently grappling with a database malfunction and we are working quickly to fix it. This malfunction has caused many Neopets that were grandfathered UC to receive the UC status. While we look into this issue, we are disabling trades, adoptions, and the Neopet abandonment feature. Please note that any newly painted or morphed pets will not receive UC status. Thank you for your patience — we will keep you updated along the way!

Best,
TNT

i only looked at my main and none of my pets turned UC (maybe cz they are all new art) but yeah i want UC's back more than ever now

still didn't bother to fix my pets customizations though .. i'll do it later today (Sunday) cz i've been working all week