Halfway There

2 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I won 3 Elixir Of Intelligence, by the way.

I once wrote to TNT suggesting that if you get 6 matches you should get six prizes instead of three

I also thought you meant halfway there for a new PB/dreamie or bank account goals or something :D

4 hours ago, Angeló The Enabler said:

I also thought you meant halfway there for a new PB/dreamie or bank account goals or something :D

Well, I was trying to come up with a thread title that wasn't "Look at this" or this was interesting" but also wasn't the entire post. 

4 hours ago, Angeló The Enabler said:

I once wrote to TNT suggesting that if you get 6 matches you should get six prizes instead of three

Great idea! Too bad it won't happen. Also, maybe if you get two sets of three you should get both prizes. Especially since the highest rank possible out of prize options on the Crypt of chance scratchcard is worth the least but cancels out lower tiers. So 3 gravestones and three worms give you only a couple of snowballs even though the worms give you 5000 np on their own 😠