can't get into Neopets

bonnie_morrison

I can't get into Neopets at all and it was fine when I accessed it on Tuesday night, it went to the Stackpath security page, and then loaded, last night and today I'm getting a timeout error when I try to access the site, I've tried a different browser, cleared out my cache and cookies, and even did some internet troubleshooting, this happened one time before and resolved itself on it's own after a day. I've e-mailed my ISP about it (as I was having connection glitches yesterday) but they said they would get back to me within 24 hours. Anybody else experiencing issues with the site like this recently? 

Not right now. A while back there was an announced maintenance on neopets so it was down for about a day but at the moment it's working fine for me.

On 9/30/2021 at 10:07 AM, bonnie_morrison said:

I can't get into Neopets at all and it was fine when I accessed it on Tuesday night, it went to the Stackpath security page, and then loaded, last night and today I'm getting a timeout error when I try to access the site, I've tried a different browser, cleared out my cache and cookies, and even did some internet troubleshooting, this happened one time before and resolved itself on it's own after a day. I've e-mailed my ISP about it (as I was having connection glitches yesterday) but they said they would get back to me within 24 hours. Anybody else experiencing issues with the site like this recently? 

Sorry to hear you're having issues, Bonnie. Everything looks fine on my end (Firefox on Windows 10). Hope it resolves itself soon!

I tried another computer and the same thing happens on it, so it seems to be an issue with Stackpath and my internet connection. I e-mailed my internet provider and hopefully they'll get back to me soon. I googled Stackpath and tried their website, and it gives me the same error.

update: checked with my ISP and ran a tracert, it gets as far as an ip/server in Chicago and then starts timing out after that, so I suspect that's where the problem is, hopefully it will get fixed soon, I should mention I'm in Canada, so that may be part of it.