Something Weird Just Happened

Angeló

OMG guys this is so weird
so the football *soccer* game between Italy & Austria is over .. and BeIn Sports (the network from Qatar that's showing the Euro Cup) was running some TV ads (spots) , and there's an App / Delivery Service called Smiles (provided by the UAE telecommunications company, Etisalat) and I swear they were using the YYB music !! I thought I was going crazy but they repeated it at the end of the ad too !! you know the music at the start of the YYB game ...?? tatatatatatatan ! I can't miss it !! ...

I just watched the Smiles advert you posted, and I heard a snippet of music taken straight out of Shootout Showdown rather than Yooyuball (no offense mate). It's not too uncommon for TV ads and TV shows et al to use or share music from Neopets games or the other way around.

14 hours ago, Darigan D-Pad Doc said:

and I heard a snippet of music taken straight out of Shootout Showdown

Either way , it's music from the Altador Cup :D 

But it's trademarked for Neopets  , isn't it ? Unless they uploaded it to some open source music library 

Etisalat is a huge multi-national company. I doubt they would steal just like that

Oh gosh, it is SOSD, isn't it. *goalie flashbacks*

So with adverts and TV shows pinching music, and schools using Kougras as mascots, I wonder just how much Neopets has infiltrated RL xD

Reminds me of Pedobear's invasion of the mainstream about 10 years ago... 🤣