Finally Attached a Petpetpet!

I've wanted to attach a wormoeba to my Kacheek's petpet for a long time. Thingameeba the royal kacheek is named after a stuffed blob that was the main character of the imaginary world my sister and I created as children. Since her name is a mashup of "thingy" and "amoeba" (misspelled because we didn't know the correct spelling), this was the perfect petpetpet for her. Unfortunately attaching them is such a pain. Several times I've bought one, given up attaching it, and sold it. This time, it worked and not even 20 minutes of refreshing later it's attached! Thingameeba is now an impressive display of wealth. Royal paintjob, Rainbow painted slorgclops, and now a wormoeba. Wow.

Speaking of wealth, I recently got a lot of neopoints from selling two items (both Golden Dubloon foods) from my gallery which I said I'd never do. But the person I was contacted by really wanted them and was very polite about it. I was able to get other things I wanted including the wormoeba. I don't know why I gave in to the temptation. The last person who wanted something from my collection was given a firm no. I'm feeling rather iffy about it, but for no good reason. I guess I've helped someone along with their dream of a gourmet club trophy and that does feel good. I hope they get there. 

YAY.png

24 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

But the person I was contacted by really wanted them and was very polite about it

It's that Jesus Fish guy isn't it ? :D He contacted me on two of my side accounts (not knowing I own both ofc) asking to buy gourmet foods from my gallery. I did not sell because I have a hard time letting go of my items .. but I'm glad you were satisfied with your deal 

Also congrats on your P3 .. I attached a Veespa to my petpet on my old - now disabled - account .. took me forever .. but I'm not interested in them anymore  

26 minutes ago, Angeló said:

It's that Jesus Fish guy isn't it ? :D He contacted me on two of my side accounts (not knowing I own both ofc) asking to buy gourmet foods from my gallery. I did not sell because I have a hard time letting go of my items .. but I'm glad you were satisfied with your deal 

Also congrats on your P3 .. I attached a Veespa to my petpet on my old - now disabled - account .. took me forever .. but I'm not interested in them anymore  

Yeah, that's him. You have food in your gallery too? I'll check it out. Might give me some ideas.

edit- Nice gallery on the account linked here.

I have a Spooky Gallery & Water Gallery , both have some Rare Foods 🙂 I think you already have all the foods I have :D 

He wanted Slithering Squid Surprise and Sushi Boat 

edit- Nice gallery on the account linked here.