How to earn NP?

Naamah D.

31 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

Do you still have Ghoul Catchers? 50k a day right there replaying level one. Food Club and stocks, BD, restocking, Trudy...

That’s a great idea! I thought Ghoul Catchers wasn’t a thing anymore? 

It was supposed to be switched off Jan 1 but it's still going! Amazing.  I play every day, doing one level, checking the nps show up, then doing all 50 tries at level 1. I do it as I watch TV or talk on the phone; 15 mins, quick nps.

Food Club! Follow one person's bets and stick to them- a lot of people use Garet but there's a few really good options out there you can search for, plenty of compiled lists. A lot of them use PCNC strings- you can just go to https://foodclub.neocities.org/ and add the string to the end of the site address and it'll give you a quick shortcut link to placing bets. A lot faster than it used to be to place bets.

My favorite ways to make NP are my shop and bank interest. You have to collect the bank interest yourself every day, but it adds up quickly.

Having a shop is another good way to make NP. If you don't have a shop, it's only 150NP to start one. 

• 1 month later...