Is Tarla's Non-Toolbar Treasures Still Working?

Hayley

3 hours ago, Hayley said:

I haven't gotten to her in a while, but I'm willing to bet that that animation ran on Flash.  Should I stop trying?  I'd hate to actually catch her and not be able to get a prize.

Keep visiting her! I caught her yesterday. You can't see anything because of the lack of Flash, but you still get an item. :D

Unlike Kiko Pop for example, which I'd hoped you could "play blind" but actually isn't working, Tarla seems to not actually need the animation to function.

There's an extension called Ruffle, which I was hoping would be further along than it is when Flash was removed. It unfortunately doesn't support ActionScript 3, which many of the things on Neopets use. I don't know about Tarla's, I've never tried. Only thing I know is Ruffle works on Gormball, so it may work on Tarla's if it doesn't use AS3.

9 hours ago, Hayley said:

I haven't gotten to her in a while, but I'm willing to bet that that animation ran on Flash.  Should I stop trying?  I'd hate to actually catch her and not be able to get a prize.

When I visited the page yesterday, I got the "flash is dead" text and figured the page was broken, but I only just realised that meant I'd caught her dropping a prize, because that's the only time the animation plays. Finally checked my inventory (doing that a lot less with the new lay-out...), and there was a stamp that I'm pretty sure I didn't get anywhere else, so I'm guessing that's what she dropped. So yeah, like @jellysundae said, the animation might be broken, but you'll still find the prize in your inventory. :smile: