My First NC Trade!

Secre

I don't even actually own my mutant pet yet but I am chuffed beyond belief with my Chains are a Mutants BFF so I really don't care!

image.png.61fced0c71ee4906d154e3278b19b676.png

And as it turns out, people are actually really accepting of you not knowing what basic things mean and asking what are probably really stupid questions. 

congratulations! that is a really cool looking item. which mutant pet are you going for?

and its comforting to hear that everyone was so nice! im going to have to venture forth into the nc board at some point, because there are three or four nc items that i want. and i cant understand half of whats written on most people's openneo wishlists. 😄 

16 minutes ago, berriganify said:

congratulations! that is a really cool looking item. which mutant pet are you going for?

and its comforting to hear that everyone was so nice! im going to have to venture forth into the nc board at some point, because there are three or four nc items that i want. and i cant understand half of whats written on most people's openneo wishlists. 😄 

I'm hoping for a FFQ where I'll then leap and purchase a draik egg. I was tossing up a mutant lutari or draik, but the maraquan lutari is so pretty, I think I'm sold on that idea!!

What items are you after? It's highly unlikely that I have them, but I'm happy to look!

You do have to remember to keep bumping your post on the neoboards as there are so many posts being created and bumped that it quickly gets lost to the second page! But yes, the individual was really helpful and quickly explained when it was clear I didn't have a clue what he was talking about!

This is my final plan:

image.png.bf2f53c9048290969ec9fd811efba41e.png

I now have everything except the dress and the collar for the NC items. Both are going to take some work to get as the dress is rare and valued at 2-3 caps and the collar seems less rare but is valued at 8 caps!!

2 minutes ago, Angeló said:

This item brings out old memories of things I shouldn't talk about on TDNF or Neopets 

:D 

HAH! 

1 minute ago, Secre said:

I'm hoping for a FFQ where I'll then leap and purchase a draik egg. I was tossing up a mutant lutari or draik, but the maraquan lutari is so pretty, I think I'm sold on that idea!!

What items are you after? It's highly unlikely that I have them, but I'm happy to look!

You do have to remember to keep bumping your post on the neoboards as there are so many posts being created and bumped that it quickly gets lost to the second page! But yes, the individual was really helpful and quickly explained when it was clear I didn't have a clue what he was talking about!

This is my final plan:

image.png.bf2f53c9048290969ec9fd811efba41e.png

I now have everything except the dress and the collar for the NC items. Both are going to take some work to get as the dress is rare and valued at 2-3 caps and the collar seems less rare but is valued at 8 caps!!

HAH! 

oh, that is cool!! do they have a story at all? are they a wizard? they look like a wizard!

thanks for the tips! im probably going to wait until i win some nc from the expellibox and get a box capsule or two? the guide i was reading earlier seemed to suggest that those were in high demand.

there's really only three items that i desperately want: Armin Collectors Contacts (for my future rg kyrii, because the natural violet eyes look..so weird), Spyder Web Cave Background and Beneath the Crypt Background. i looked up the contacts and they're listed at 8-10 caps, so im probably going to have to empty my entire stock of nc items for them haha. itll be worth it though, they make the rg kyrii look so lovely! (https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/2131121 is the coord i plan to do)

the two backgrounds are listed at 1-2 caps, so i think ill probably try and get the contacts first while i have the most variety of items to trade, then go for the background with whatever's left? i have a paper lanterns item valued at 4-5, and a little over a dozen 1-2 value items. i think it might be enough, it just might take a while.

so funnily enough, i literally just added backgrounds to all my pets like......2 hours ago? id never actually touched customization before now. so its all kind of new territory for me! i meant to wait until all my pets were actually painted to delve into backgrounds, buuuuuut i started messing around on openneo and one thing led to another. then before i knew it i had dropped a crisp million on backgrounds. 🤷‍♀️local curmedgeon joins the 21st century a decade later than everyone else, lol.

47 minutes ago, berriganify said:

oh, that is cool!! do they have a story at all? are they a wizard? they look like a wizard!

thanks for the tips! im probably going to wait until i win some nc from the expellibox and get a box capsule or two? the guide i was reading earlier seemed to suggest that those were in high demand.

there's really only three items that i desperately want: Armin Collectors Contacts (for my future rg kyrii, because the natural violet eyes look..so weird), Spyder Web Cave Background and Beneath the Crypt Background. i looked up the contacts and they're listed at 8-10 caps, so im probably going to have to empty my entire stock of nc items for them haha. itll be worth it though, they make the rg kyrii look so lovely! (https://impress.openneo.net/outfits/2131121 is the coord i plan to do)

the two backgrounds are listed at 1-2 caps, so i think ill probably try and get the contacts first while i have the most variety of items to trade, then go for the background with whatever's left? i have a paper lanterns item valued at 4-5, and a little over a dozen 1-2 value items. i think it might be enough, it just might take a while.

so funnily enough, i literally just added backgrounds to all my pets like......2 hours ago? id never actually touched customization before now. so its all kind of new territory for me! i meant to wait until all my pets were actually painted to delve into backgrounds, buuuuuut i started messing around on openneo and one thing led to another. then before i knew it i had dropped a crisp million on backgrounds. 🤷‍♀️local curmedgeon joins the 21st century a decade later than everyone else, lol.

Yep, sorry, I don't have any of those items! I have the Premium Collectible: Glowing Contacts and the Sunfire Contacts, but they wouldn't work as well! The retired item capsules seem to be more popular than the other kinds from my limited experience.

I know what you mean about dropping a fortune on customisations. Half the backgrounds I've got my eyes on are 500-600k each!!

I kind of had the thought that the draik had escaped from being chained in slavery and made a hide out at the forgotten oasis!!

2 minutes ago, Secre said:

Yep, sorry, I don't have any of those items! I have the Premium Collectible: Glowing Contacts and the Sunfire Contacts, but they wouldn't work as well! The retired item capsules seem to be more popular than the other kinds from my limited experience.

I know what you mean about dropping a fortune on customisations. Half the backgrounds I've got my eyes on are 500-600k each!!

I kind of had the thought that the draik had escaped from being chained in slavery and made a hide out at the forgotten oasis!!

no worries. ill probably go start lurking on the nc board, thats a good way to pick up knowledge.

ooo, thats a cool story! no wonder he looks so angry.